SAU Community

Whats Ment To Go On The Passenger Side Kick Panel Bracket?

Techo

Hey Fellow Wagoneers,

What the thing thas ment to go in the bracket on the passenger side kick panel (the plastic panel that covers the computer)?

Thanks,

Jeff

if you mean on the outside then you maybe referring to the flare that lots of japanese cars have clipped on there most cars tend to "lose" the flare in shipping guess those dockyards workers like to play with fire

No, they are flares. I know this for a fact because Ians car still has his.

There are two reasons they go missing

1. There are lots of greek people in Japan and they steal them and go to football matches

2. As far as I know, they are not allowed on the ships or something because they are a fire hazard.

I could also see dock workers stealing them and selling them/playing with them

I used mine up, was out of date by a year (check the expiry)....

Yes Alex you are right...... flares are fun so I can see why the naughty boys at the dockyards take 'em. You know, the odd practicle joke to the newbie.... LOL

I threw it in my local park (right next door) one early drunken morning, funny, cop chopper was overhead in the next suburb at the timr (I didint know), they hovered over to my house for a while...... I just had another drink and enjoyed the show >_<

Edited by Tangles

meh probally wont work is the worst thing....mine was a few years past its expiry and still worked. Didn't last a few days once it came off the boat. haha, was disapointed though was expecting a big pile of coloured smoke but just mad a huge red light.

• 1 year later...