Help Needed: Possible Haunted House

Al

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow this stuff is freaky, i would probably actually shit my pants if any of this stuff happened and i saw it.
Your not the only one.........

Thanks guys for all your replys, i will advise my friends and probably help them in whatever way i can.

i dont believe in any supernatural or ghosts for a second.

its likely to be a set of events that however unimaginable have occured. just a big bunch of conincedience is the likely answer.

I reckon you should get some Holy Water from a church. Sprinkle them all over the house. Take out a holy bible and do some daily readings.

Had an experience from a friend of mine. In his apartment, there are actually 'children' living with him. He reads the bible every night before he sleeps and the 'children' will leave him alone, if he doesn't read the bible, the 'children' will come next to him and want to 'play' with him. He has been doing this for years.

its likely to be a set of events that however unimaginable have occured. just a big bunch of conincedience is the likely answer.

Read my first post Paul and explain how a bed gently shaking, on differant occations, can be a co-incidence. Or an item, approx 1kg in weight can suspend itself off a bench and fall on the floor, while the family and visitors watch from the kitchen table.

I respect that you don't believe in such things, but neither did Mr Smith, before it happened to him and his family. He was very reluctant to admit these events had occured.

Id agree with the others see a Priest.

A friend of mine told me theres a verse somewhere in the bible that your meant to read then leave the bible open on that page somewhere in your house and it wards off evil spirits.

Ask the Priest about that too!!

This may seem far fetched, but so is the thread :P But maybe an infant died in the house(miscarraige from previous owners?) that the neighbours may not know about or decided not to say anything.

Its not a nice thing to do but maybe your friends could contact the previous owners and tell them whats going on and ask them for any info???

I had the same feeling about my house cos wierd things used to happen, and when my parents "inspected" the house my room ;) was set up with a cot and infant things, throughout all the dealing my parents had with the previous owners my parents never saw a baby!!

[EDIT] Make sure you keep us updated Al, this is fascinating stuff!!

Edited by ABuSD

I reckon you should get some Holy Water from a church. Sprinkle them all over the house. Take out a holy bible and do some daily readings.

Had an experience from a friend of mine. In his apartment, there are actually 'children' living with him. He reads the bible every night before he sleeps and the 'children' will leave him alone, if he doesn't read the bible, the 'children' will come next to him and want to 'play' with him. He has been doing this for years.

Dude that is twisted and bloody scary if true. im going to sleep with the light on tonight....

SPEND THE NIGHT!

SPEND THE NIGHT!

SPEND THE NIGHT!

Go on Paul :P

Why don't white people just leave the house when there's a ghost in the house?

Y'all stay in the house too f**kin' long. Get the f**k out of the house! Very simple: If there's a ghost in the house, get the f**k out!

And not only did they stay in the house with the poltergeist, they invite more people over! Sitting around going: "Our daughter Carroll-Ann's in the television set." I would have been gone.

If I had a daughter, went down to the precinct and say "Look man, I went home my f**king daughter's in the t.v. set and I just f**king left." You can have all this, I ain't going back to the motherfcuker. I just came down so when she ain't at the school you don't think I killed the bitch or anything like that. But she is inside the tv set you can have all that shit. Thank you.

"Mr. Murphy didn't you try to save your daughter?"

Yeah, I'm a man, see I tried to save her. I turned the channels the shit didn't work. I got the f**k out. The kid was only 12 years old in the movie,

they couldn't have been to attached to her.

In the amityville horror the ghost told them to get out of the house. White people stayed in there. Now that's a hint and a half for your ass. A ghost say get the f**k out, I would just tip the f**k out the door! Lou Walker looked in the toilet bowl, the're was blood in the toilet. And said, "That's peculiar."

I would 've been in the house saying: "Oh baby this is beautiful."

"We got a chandelier hanging up here, kids outside playing. Its a beautiful neighbourhood."

"We ain't got nuttin to worry, I really love it this is really nice."

"GET OUT !"

"Too bad we can't stay, baby !"

tell them to get a kitten or a cat and play some loud marlin manson music i heard that ghost or sprits dont like the new life in houses and marlin manson or any other type of rock music will get rid of them it worked for my cusin who apparently had a ghost in the house that would do some of the things said they bought a cat and played some rock and they reackon it all stoped

hey mate,

my post is gonna sound just as farfetched as yours but here goes....

We used to live in a house in the western suburbs with my family and an aunt. Her parents died when she was real young and we beleived that their spirits followed her around to haunt her. Anyhow, after a series of events which freaked the f*k out of everyone, we brought over a witch-doctor from Vietnam, a distant relative of ours. We're Viets and we do beleive in ghosts n spirits.

He did a room-to-room cermeony incl chants, fire breathing and the like to communicate with the spirits to get them to leave.

In the end, they did - no more strange happenings. If you're wondering what sort of things - my aunt would dream that her mum was in a rage of fury in her room pulling the place apart and she would wake up to clothes all over the floor, drawers pulled and the light on. One time she dreamed that she walked with her mum to a creek near our place and when she woke up she was sitting on the edge of the bridge bout to jump. True story, i shit you not.

Anyhow, are your friends of asain decent? cos if they were they'd know who to see. If the previous tenants were asians, it could maybe even be worth heading down to a temple and having a chat to a buddhist monk. They could come over and try to coax the spirit to leave. Trust me they wil understand the situation.

There's a few suggestions mate. Ppl can think i'm loopy or wateva but i witnessed all this sh*t and have no doubt in my mind watsoever that these things happen.

Let me know how u go.

PS. I don't smoke crack and i have not been up all night raving. This is a true story

Edited by Phantom32

ActionDan: Thanks, PM replied

ADDICTED2R34s: Not sure they would want a cat round the house, especially with a new born

Phantom32: Thanks, will pass the info to them. They are actually Aussies, but i believe the previos owners were Asian. The 'events' only started to occur when the baby was born and brought home from the hospital.

Apart from priests, monks or any other religious groups are there any other people we can contact.

This shit is real !

You can get them to leave, even if they arent church goers - Go down to the local church and ask the preist to bless the house -

Also tell them that it is VERY unlikely that the ghost will be there to harm them

GOTO A CHURCH and get help

Hey dude, sounds bad,

IMHO, get in touch with a local Church, just call up and ask for a Pastor or Senior Pastor. Let them know of the situation. I myself am Christian and have been overseas on mission trips to the Philippines, where we have experienced all this kinda stuff...

Im not trying to Bible Bash you heh :D , but i guess im just sharing with you what i think would work. IMHO, don't mess around with clairvoyants and witch doctors, these things can possibly do the reverse of what you want.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out. If you can't get in touch with a pastor let me know, although my church is located way out in the SE burbs.

Good luck with it all.

Cheers

Matt