SAU Community

Thursday Night Cruise - 3rd Aug, 2006

Mr-Toy33

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys I cant make this one. I shattered a bearing inside the front dif witch in turn shattered the gear pin witch in turn pushed back at high speed and shattered a gear then the gear teeth sheared off and took the front gear and after all that the lot dropped to the bottom of my front wheel drive that is apparently magnetic 0_o and did no more damage witch the fella said was what saved me from having to replace the main gear and the turning gear.

In the end he said the resin this happened was because the gear old I was running * RED LINE Light shock proof * was the corse of the bearing shattering in the first place

I am happy now at least I know what that bloody sound is and it wont be driving me crazy anymore

* Repost becouse im to lazy to say it again :( *

I did get the new brakes,brake pads and the rest of the geniral maintanance things dont though :O

you might wanan change the start location,, last cruise i organised started there, and the security guy said no meets after dark in there parking lots... he said he would let it slide becuase i said alot were oming.. but he wrote done regos etc....

why would we drive all the way to yatla for no reason, refuel and just turn around and drive back hence wasting presious fuel.

why dont u let it slide for another week?

then organise a meet at say chermside for northsiders,

to continue to a southside meet at eg; kangaroo point or something for all to meet up and chat,

then say laps in the city or whatever

keeps it a lil more centeral

The reasoning behind DFO is for those on the northside to meet up and cruise to the southside location in a group. DFO has easy access straight onto the gateway heading south.

Reasoning behind Yatala is to re-visit the old days (give or take a few years back now) where the majority of us within the cruising scene would cruise down towards yatala, have a pit stop for a few minutes and then make our way back towards brisbane.

At this stage, this may be postpon again as my car isn't running all to well and is in bad need of a tune which wont be happening for another few more weeks due to work.

Of course, someone else is more then welcome to take over the roll/lead of this cruise if they wish.

he said his car wasnt running and asked if anyone else would like to take over.

was just offering people that do want to cruise out this week another option,

taken the wrong way obviously

he said his car wasnt running and asked if anyone else would like to take over.

was just offering people that do want to cruise out this week another option,

taken the wrong way obviously

I didn't read it that way, (didn't delete the posts either, :looks at DOU33:)

but yeah OK, lets run with that then :P