SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

quick question -

I've always been a bit suspicious about my car. When mine was done through fast it came up invalid paint code - lanky said it may be a problem with the VIN - everything else matches up.

Could it be a possibility that the car is dodgy? have had no problems registering it (was previously in nsw) police have pulled me over mutiple times so im leaning towards it just could be a problem with FAST? surely if the car was dodgy they would've picked up on this when it was registered by the previous owner in qld and by myself when I bought the car. + also police would've been onto it right?

quick question -

I've always been a bit suspicious about my car. When mine was done through fast it came up invalid paint code - lanky said it may be a problem with the VIN - everything else matches up.

Could it be a possibility that the car is dodgy? have had no problems registering it (was previously in nsw) police have pulled me over mutiple times so im leaning towards it just could be a problem with FAST? surely if the car was dodgy they would've picked up on this when it was registered by the previous owner in qld and by myself when I bought the car. + also police would've been onto it right?

Yeah sometimes FAST isn't 100% accurate and can make errors, it won't even find certain VINs. Maybe a later version would be more accurate, but I dunno.

Got the R32 and R34 but not the R33, double check the vin?

Thanks for that mate.

Whats the vin of any R33 GTR?

I know that my one was the 102nd.

I'll check it today and post it if noone knows.

Thanks for that mate.

Whats the vin of any R33 GTR?

I know that my one was the 102nd.

I'll check it today and post it if noone knows.

You want just a random R33 GTR VIN?

post-63532-1282208510_thumb.jpg

This is from one I did before.

Hi could you check this...

Advertised as 1993 GTR with std drk grey paint.

Body

BNR32 - 300387

VIN

6T91MPAAAP1BAE007 (on green plate and a separate long narrow stamped plate riveted to fire wall)

No BLUE build plate only a GREEN import/compliance Aust Std 1989 plate....imported 06/01

GREEN Plate is attached where BLUE build plate should be or was...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. A little confused as to why the BLUE build plate is missing or has been removed...

Cool & thanks advance

Hi could you check this...

Advertised as 1993 GTR with std drk grey paint.

Body

BNR32 - 300387

VIN

6T91MPAAAP1BAE007 (on green plate and a separate long narrow stamped plate riveted to fire wall)

No BLUE build plate only a GREEN import/compliance Aust Std 1989 plate....imported 06/01

GREEN Plate is attached where BLUE build plate should be or was...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. A little confused as to why the BLUE build plate is missing or has been removed...

Cool & thanks advance

That is the VIN and heres the pic:

post-63532-1282807972_thumb.jpg

Although the paint code for gun grey metallic is KH2. KL0 is spark silver metallic.

Edited by Dark26