SAU Community

VINS you want "fasted"

Diff =/= Final Drive.

Final drive ratios for All 32 GTST's manual or auto are the same as R33 Auto Ratio (4.3:1) Manual 33 GTST's run a 4:1:1 final drive ratio.

The differential bolts inside of the crownwheel(Parts of the final drive) and this gives you your LSD. When you buy a Nismo LSD kit you will not get a new final drive crown and pinion so your ratio will stay the same.

Well there ya go, cheers mate :thumbsup:

Hello!

Would greatly appreciate some help. I think this is the correct VIN. (hopefully)

The car is imported from Britain to Sweden. I don't know if that information is needed.

#WGNC34018235

Cheers guys!

Edited by Miltuun

Thanks for that! does this program do anything else? or just provide those details?

Can provide part numbers and Model Options. Miguelone can translate better than I can.

WGNC34129431 Please. Thank you very much in advance!

Wow! It's a regular Stag Fest lately. :D

post-78856-0-38800400-1357812386_thumb.jpg

Edited by Not a Pulsar

Wow! It's a regular Stag Fest lately. :D

Hah yeah I saw another Stagea member post it in the stag section and he got directed to here so I thought, why not !

I had trouble with fast before as I run win764bit. Now have just found fast 2010 64bit compatible here - http://club-s12.org/retro4/index.php?topic=32213.0

download will be finished in 4 mins

Thanks for the quick response!

Nice one. Ima needing a more recent 32bit version. :(

I am not sure if I misunderstand you. Are you saying that it won't work for you ? It's 32 and 64bit compatible incase you thought it was only 64bit.

Sorry if I misunderstood. It's the sad smiley that has me all confused :D

More recent US version using older Jap files will be the same as using the older version though. Have a look around for the 2009 Jap version for the catalogues and use the current english version program. Works the best.