SAU Community

Air Con Filter

chook

Noticed today on the Nissan FAST system that i have 2 Air con air filters located behind the glove box. Pulled them out, pretty filthy. Will order some new ones today, part # B7274-0v525. Not sure if all models have it, mine is a 2001 RS4...worth considering, cheers.

Just a thing about air cons and filters. My Stagea has no odours of previous smokers, which has been an unexpected plus.

I recently sold a car, and when I said it was a "non smoker" that clinched the deal.

I'm not knocking smoking as such, I was a two pack a day. But it is nice to be in a non smoker. My R3o still smells, and I havn't smoked in it since 1992.

I can tell you the day, hour, minute and second, but I wont, cause I'm too busy counting the money i've saved. Enough to buy a Stagea.

QUIT,you bastards, QUIT.

yes, have to remove the glovebox door, 1 plastic panel and 1 metal panel, then the retaining clip for the the filters, they are mounted vertically

I would like to see pics of them.

I pulled my S2 apart a while back and couldnt find any filters - just the vent where the recirc air is sucked in. (right up behind the airbag)

It was uncovered so I made up a filter an installed it to cover the vent.

the are grey, slotted in vertically on top of eachother, directly behind the glovebox. remove metal clip, slide right out. FAST system says it is applicable to W model, whatever that means. filters highlighted in green. Mine has a sticker inside the glovebox in japanese, i assume this is telling me how ofter to replace the filters. My Factory AIR/NAV/TV system has a 'filter' symbol on the screen, shown during diagnostic mode, i assume this will appear when the air flow is slowed by the dirty filters. Sorry forgot to take photos.

post-780-1155389098.jpg

Edited by chook

just removed mine today. preety firty. Blow it out doesnt do much though. so,, might have to get a replacement for it. part numbers please anyone? will call and make some inquires.

allright then will take it off again tommorow and will soak them in washing detergent and nappisan over night and see how i go. in a meanwhile will try to look for an AFM ones if they are evailable.