SAU Community

Post Up Your R33!

nizmo_freek

What size and offset are your rims on the gtst mate?

They were 18x9 +20 front and 18x10 +5 on the rear. Front and rear guards were standard all I did for the rears was roll the lip flat with the guard (not pumped at all) just to allow a tiny bit of suspension travel and that was it. Fronts actually had a 5mm spacer from memory

Edited by Weapon

A few quick pics of my 33. Also a video of my new varex exhaust for anyone interested.

30c0oeq.jpg

j7dchf.jpg

mrsp60.jpg

Its almost complete in my eyes. It is stock height, stock wheels but I like it. I feel a lot more safe from police in this form.

As soon as my mate gets back from a week away, my new cat is being put in and some gauges wired up. All it needs now I think is a bit of a tune up. Only problem I have with the car really is the return to idle, it sometimes lopes as seen in the video but fortunately doesnt stall. Strangely it is a tiny bit laggier since installing the varex. A smaller air filter was installed at the same time. Will have to see which one is causing the problem.

Edited by Bennis

so gave the car a clean and had a play with the camera. the one thing i struggle with is framing a shot, so i drove around until i found a reasonably good place for photos. here are a couple of shots i took:

DSC04064_zps2a20024e.jpg

DSC04041_zpsd3805e59.jpg

DSC04040_zps8861ada3.jpg

DSC04067_zpseccd68bf.jpg

these were all taken using my 50mm SMC Super Takumar lens