SAU Community

Get A V8

bazr33

Hey guys

Just thought this was funny when my girlfriend told me what he said, cause i couldnt understand him

Was driving out of the carpark, when shops were shutting

and there was a group of guys just about to get into there FORD LASER HATCH

And one bloke says get a v8,

I didnt know what he had said till my gf told me

i just dont know what gives ppl the urge to say this type of shit, when you see what type of car they are driving. But you have to give consideration for those misfortunate special ppl.

If i knew what he said, and said somethin smartarse to him, ya just dont know if they are going to run up and try and hit ya or do something, So its probably a good thing i didnt say anythin.

What happen minding ya own business, just shows that everything is gettin f**ked up

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that crap all the time....while I'm working on cars etc. just because there are like 4 other skylines in the front yard aside from the one I'm working on at the time. People drive past and yell shit out at me like that. Or 'Imports suck!' and they drive a bloody Honda lol.

Got their just dessert though....two fags in a falcon yelled out 'Jap shit!' but there was an unmarked polic car behind them, so I waved at them as they got pulled over. Most likely because half his body was hanging out of the car at the time.

hahaha, that would of been classic to see

Would of wished ya had a video camera.

That was my first time in my r33 that someone has said something like that to me,

I have had comments made when i was driving my gemini

Like "ohhh my mates got a stroker kit on his gemini"

What did he want me to do, give him a clap,

Just like sayin to me, hey that guy over there is riding a bike.

"OK thanks for that valid information.

Just some ppl out there are smokin to much crack out there.

But there is a good side for this happenin i suppose

That ya have something to talk about to ya mates

and realise that your not the most stupidest person in the world, and just have to smile.!!

Hey,

Yeh dw ive coped that, get a V8, get a muscle car blah blah blah... Pitty ive got a V8 also...

Best was driving past the beach n some sad f**k goes "GET A R34 GTR" n they jump in their 1980 celica, my mate goes get a decent car, n they just had nothin to say... give me the $$$ and ill get one its simple if not shut up...

At the end of the day its just jealousy. People who talk shit are just jealous plain and simple, but if they are jealous it just means your doing something right that really bugs em cause they dont have it, just laugh it off n remember they prob cry themselves to sleep every night...

:(

Ahahaha! I think it's humorous. Don't worry, just laugh it off and smirk to yourself knowing you're the bigger man (in the better car... with the girlfriend to tell you that the guy yelling at you was in a shitbox... ALONE. Muhahahah!)

We were over the northside last night, and the amount of bogans frighten me! In the time we were over there (about an hour), we had 2 people physically LEAN OUT OF THEIR CARS to yell shit at us, and 3 people say stuff to us while parked at lights. :D what posseses a person to go out of their way to pay us out?

Aphid and i were parked at milton mcdonalds after going on a mt cootha run we were pritty much the only two there, when a dirty lexen (not even a holden lol) full off poeple drove past and said "Now thats pure horsepower guys"" i dont know what the wankers are thinkinh..

i also had a falcooooonn say to me, Jap crap, i just said yeah well done it is japanese and wound up the window

funny thing is no matter if you drive a gtst or gtr they still say "get a real car" , "get a V8", or "Thats a Shitbox" , ive heard that way to many times from 17yr olds ...specially driving my gtr , when in my gtst that had a gtr kit i never heard anything like this ... point is some people thing the more cylinders you have the more power.. maybe someday they would understand snail power is better in our ricelines :D plus the are way to immature !

i was driving through bracken ridge, and as i was rolling over a drity big speed bumb, a bunch of pre teens on bikes were in the road yelling spool it, and do a skid. Its very werid the abuse we get.. funny thing is, they reacon turbos are shit and a way to fake engine horsepoweryet a V8 thats turbo is cool?

Just laugh and point when some dick head says something, I've found nothing pisses them off more.

Works for me every time, that look on thier face is priceless, cracks me up even more.

Was picking my sister up from work one night when she worked at Domino's at Woolloongabba. The stadium had an event on that night and just finished.

Had some dickhead who was completely drunk standin there tellin me through my window to get a v8 and why I would be wasting my time with this car.

After hearing him repeat himself twice, I ended up telling him to get away from the car and to leave me alone. I told him 4 times before he finally got the message.

In the end, his comment was "I hear you brother, I know you really want a v8".

Now seriously, if I wanted a v8, then I would of been happy to of spent 5-8k on a car with a v8 rather then what I spent buyin this car which was more then wat one would pay for a v8.

Just wish people would keep their comments to themselves. I dont see import drivers screaming out bullshit like "get a import you piece of holden/ford shit".

I know some of us have our preference of either a holden over a ford or a ford over a holden but still, our main preference is our imports.

I had some tard in a crappy old Falcon lean out the window and yell at me in my (at the time) rock stock R33: "I think you Dad's looking for his car!"

I replied "I think the wrecker is looking for yours". He copped enough of a ribbing from his passengers that I didn't need to say anything else :D

iv had a similer experience in the city b4 some emo looking tools pilled up beside me an there yelln out "wata piece of stock turbo crap" mind u the car they were driving was an alfa romao, an me mate leans out the window as says, "let me guess someone stole ur honda an now u have no choice but to borrow ur mummys car" hahaha was very at the time, the he tryed to spin the wheels an ended up stalling the car, I HATE EMO PPL.

Edited by HR32_GTS-T

Cols experience...

Dont say anything, cause there is always a bigger guy than you...

But...

One time (on band camp)

Guys walks up to me at willowbank while im waiting in the staging area. I noticed he owned the WRX behine me in the staging lane and was prowd of his purchase (as he sould be for his age).

He then said "Could'nt afford the GTR hey" with a huge smile on his face.

I replied with "Cound'nt afford the STI hey" with a huge smile on my face.

He smiles then realises he got owned and returned to his car.

As it turns out we run up against each other and we both run 12.7 but i got the win cause he launched out of the hole and red lighted... :)

He didnt even stop for his time slip. I was waiting there by the tower with a big smile on my face to rub it in a little more...