SAU Community

Get A V8

bazr33

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some of us have our preference of either a holden over a ford or a ford over a holden but still, our main preference is our imports.

Yeah gotta love the whale races.....I mean Bathurst.

When are they gonna let some real cars back in?

What i find funny, is people with absolute shitttboxes trying to race you.

I was in the city a while ago and a little black barina pulled up next to me. Standard with rims.

We were at a set of red lights and he starts revving the tits off the barina...im thinking WTF?

Lights go green, he plants it.....again wtf?

Im with a few of my mates now so we felt like a laugh. I pull up next to him, he looks at me and opens his window. I go "CUUZZZZ Wat you running??? Seat Coverrrsss??

Him: Its faster than your Jap crap......

Us: Pissing ourselves laughing so hard that we didnt even leave the lights when they went green.

Poor c**t. Are people really that stupid?

on the ekka public holiday i went to go up to mt glorious to run the new engine in.

Just left Aspley BP and this guy in a white vx commodore with mags yells out shitbox as he drives past.

I don't go out of my way to pay attention to commodores, nice to know my car got his attention!! :rofl:

i had a couple of guys in a mint looking WH statesman which sounded to me to have the distinct sound of a blown v8(think ive seen it in a mates street machines) drive past me down at sufers yelling "get a real car". i wasnt cut or anything, i was quite proud my car got their attention so much they thought they needed to comment. i mean if i was driving a ford laser or something like that they wouldnt have said anything. they weren't just a couple of teens either, looked to be at late 20's early 30's which goes to show its not just the super young with something silly to say.

Edited by ELI

Hahaha yeah actually that reminds me of some bogans in an old (HG? HK?) Kingswood, saying "we'd race you if it had another 4 cylinders". When I asked him why he wouldn't race anything with less than 10 cylinders and said that a V10 would be a tight fit under the bonnet, he obviously ran out of webbed fingers to count on and replied with something about morons that buy 4 cylinder cars. Given his obvious lack of intelligence I figured blunt and obvious was the best bet here, and just said "it's a 6 cylinder you f*cking retard, go back to school". He got abusive but eventually left when he realised we'd all started ignoring him some time ago.

Oooh another one... I was standing next to a mate's car (oldish MX6) while he was filling up at a servo, some tards came up in an old V8 Kingswood (HQ-HZ) and laughed at us, saying the MX6 was crap because it had 4 cylinders. I told them "I have a stock non-turbo 4 cylinder that will hand you your arse" - they all scoffed and one of them said "there isn't a 4 cylinder on the planet that will beat a V8". So I walked over to my bike and started putting on my helmet... they said something about bikes not counting and drove away. Owned lol

I got told to get a real car by a homeless looking bogan on a push bike....I tapped the bonnet and said it is real see...hoped in and drove off...as I was leaving I told him to enjoy his ride home :D

I get this all the time because my car looks stock as a rock, its funny sometimes, but most of the time its just stupid.

When I driving home one night I had stopped at a set of lights, a ute pulled up next to me, guys in the passengers seats started making "whhhoooosh, psssssh , stupid rice burner shit " sounds and laughing at me. ( my car looks stock even had stock rims on it at the time ) this went on for about 2-3mins I was just sitting there not saying anything stewing up untill the lights went green. took off 1st slow as normal ( twin plate clutch :S ) 2nd gear dumped it right beside his window. They heard the lovely sound of a RB26 + T78 + external wastegate and screamer on full niose right in thier faces.

Next set of lights pulled up beside each other again........... didnt hear a peep out of the idiots.

I think you will find the laugh and ignore is the bets method...

I have been around drag cars since I was 6 and it is ONLY the people with no mechanical respect that make these comments...either that or they are not the sharpest tools in the shed or envious to say the least...

I have quite a few mates with 10 second V8's and I still love the sound and still build them, and these is respect amongst us all of each others cars...

Those who do not have respect don't deserve any car...ecept maybe a black barina with mags....

All you Skyline Oweners should just stop your cryin :yes: and get a real car!!!!

a SILVIA :O

ha ha ha J/ks :D

When your as big as i am and always look like your having a real sh*ty day no one says anything to you :O

but my mates get it all the time... but when a car full of blocks jump out of the car to see what the problem was they tend to shut the hell up.

hahahahaha i love it when guys yell shit out at me when i am out in the gtr.. just tend to wind the window down, show them that a chick is driving and leave them sitting dumb founded at the lights :)