SAU Community

Deca Wind Up

Roy

I saw on the news this morning that car hoons were terrorising the Shepparton KFC Drive Thru in the early hours :rolleyes:

I also head that James Ward handed out a prodigious beating...my boy James is THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do want vid footage of Rosco's car...sorry i missed its Phoennix like comeback.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bisby it was a terrible day nobody had any fun. You didn't really miss anything at all.

NO THAT WASN'T THE CASE. Sorry mate. I know how you feel. I've been in the club for 2 years and this was my first deca.

I had a great time and so did Ash. Thanks heaps to all of the volunteers and organisers for the day and for getting sunburnt for us. Much appriciated.

This was the second time in the car and after bolting it back together at 12.30 friday night everything went smoothly except for no 4wd. There was a good show of 32's. One day we will rule!

Somebody post some pics please

Also needed a drunk sat night story.

Yeah was a good day, you missed out troy, the 32 would of loved it there, you may of had a chance to show up chris and snowy, since snowys brakes weren't working properly and chris was a bit out of it, still recon they came 1-2 tho.

Thanks to the organisers for this. It was another awesome event that was so well organised and ran like clockwork. :)

Evo had its first hard outing and now needs a new clutch but before that it was going well all day. No blistering times from me but just happy to have somewhere I can fang it safely.

Thanks to all that made the day a success.

Also a huge thanks to James for bringing me home, really appreciate it mate. :)

Farkin VTEC YO!!!

Man i'm wrecked. KFC Drive through, my goodness the halairity.

yeah, thanks to those that called me at 1.30am and left messages on my phone from what sounded like the KFC Drivethough :)

apparently "I've got the gays.......7 times" :)

Big thanks to all the organisers and I will definetly be staying up there at the next event. I had a blast and it was good to finally get out there after so much time watching everyone else

muhaha KFC... What a blast of a weekend! It was great that so many came out last night. As for the day it was awesome. Really well organised. thanks to all that make these weekends such a success.

yeah what a weekend

Another awesome DECA, lots of pics to come 600 from the day action and about 250 of the night action. Mind you most are of the night ones are of a drunk Evan and lots of chicks

Thanks to all the organizers and volunteers, as they made the day sooo enjoyable for us.

Unfortunately a gremlin snuck into my engine bay and was causing havok with my start-up, which ended my day one event prematurely. Today the hand-controller did NOT indicate any fault signal, just typical for the fault to disappear after the event :) .

Had a top weekend with ALL people involved :P

Thanks everyone and hope to see ya all again next time.

:)

Alan

yeh had a awesome day and i wasnt even driving

also had a awesome nite kfc was a blast specially nige goin of at some red kneck who thought he was cool in his daewoo

"i cant put hte windows down there electric"

My ego definitely wrote some cheques I'm having trouble cashing today...

Was so much better actually having a run this time and not just stand around with my megamaphone. Huge thanks to Snowy for the use of the Austech Express :)

Thanks to everyone for coming along - especially those who helped out by officiating. We cannot run events like this without your help - the assistance is very much appreciated :)

I thought the theme worked really well, except that if I ever hear Danger Zone again, I'll kill someone.

Sleep now.

James