SAU Community

R34 GTR on Ebay for $17k

Hi skyline friends .I just went to ebay I saw R34 gtr low kms and only $16800 includeing compliance .I think too good to be true.Maybe someone try to rip people that love skyline off.Or could be true price but I doubt it it can't be true.Please becareful .Any one can help to investigate thanks.Or can you belive that price for r34 gtr $16800 ready for register??????? :)

yes, I saw it...and actually asked the seller a question to check out his response...scam obviously...below was his reply email.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting me about the 2000 Nissan Skyline GT R34 - Super Car

(Blue, 40,000 Km, Clear). The car is still available for sale.

About the car: excellent condition, no scratch and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs perfect.

This model is equipped with the following:

2600cc with turbocharger, Signal Auto Carbon Muffler, BLITZ SUS POWER Air Cleaner, ARC Intercooler, HKS EVC, Power: Tuned up to 400hp

I am the original owner and I have the clear title in hand.

The shipping will take about 7 days and I will take care of all arrangements and costs. The car will be insured against damage or theft. All documents, including owner's manual, clear title and bill of sale will be provided with the car.

The price for the car is US $5,900 including all additional costs (shipping, insurance, handling).

If you're still interested in the car or you need further details please let me know. I would really appreciate a quick answer.

Thank you,

My brother found an add like this a few weeks ago, turned out that the car was heavily damaged on the other side that you cant see from the pics. Tried to remove a telegraph pole. $16800 sounds about right for a damaged R34.

Hi skyline friends .I just went to ebay I saw R34 gtr low kms and only $16800 includeing compliance .I think too good to be true.Maybe someone try to rip people that love skyline off.Or could be true price but I doubt it it can't be true.Please becareful .Any one can help to investigate thanks.Or can you belive that price for r34 gtr $16800 ready for register??????? :)

My brother found an add like this a few weeks ago, turned out that the car was heavily damaged on the other side that you cant see from the pics. Tried to remove a telegraph pole. $16800 sounds about right for a damaged R34.

It has to be a very bad smash to be only worth $16k, especially if it still has plates on it .

Its obviously a scam, you will probably have to send funds to some dodgy country and never hear of the seller again .

Well it doesn't look legit. Payment methods: "Money order/Bank cheque"....err thats a big money order/bank cheque!

Ebay has *some* forms of protection but at that price it looks very dodgy.