SAU Community

Nissan Fast

If you read through the topic there are explanations of the model code and all the other bits.

Sorry I dont really know the skyline model codes off by heart as I dont own one anymore.

Thanks for that matey.

Does anyone know what the model GGKBRTFR34UDA-KJB- tells me about the car? btw its a 98 R34 GTT.

I have searched this thread but there isnt much that deciphers R34 codes.

Thanks

I got the same problem, except I am trying to get the Stagea code translated.........

I was wondering if anyone was able to tell me the part #'s for the pedal box in an R34 GT-t and an R33 GTS-t?

I can tell you that, but clutch and brake have separate pedal boxes since the R31 models. Anyway for 98-99 R34 GTT the pedal box PN's are (Nissan call them 'brackets'):

Clutch (no pedal) - 46550-AA000

Brake (with pedal) - 46551-AA000

[don't ask me why one comes with and one without a pedal....I have NFI]

For an early series 1 R33 GTS-t, the PN's are (same situation as described above):

Clutch (no pedal) - 46550-21U00

Brake (with pedal) - 46551-70T00

There appear to be a number of running production changes shown in FAST for R33's, so an exact VIN would be needed to tie-down the correct PN's (eg cars with cruise control have a different PN for the brake pedal assy).

Hope that helps

GGKBRTFR34UDA-KJB-

Some of it is:

G = ?? (2 something-or-other; sometimes this indicates the plant In Japan where the car was made)

GK = RB25DE or RB25DET

B = 2WD (2 wheel drive)

R = ??

T = GTT, GTV, GTXT, GT4, GT4/L, GTX4

F = ?? (5 something-or-other, I'd say 5 speed manual)

R34 = well........

U = ??

D = ??

A = ??

- = not relevant

K = ?? (some sort of option)

J = ?? (some sort of option)

B = ?? (some sort of option)

- = not relevant

I have a feeling someone else posted some info about what these codes mean. You need an English version of FAST or the someone that can interpret the Japanese version.

Is that an aussie built R32? Hey have you still got the AU FAST?

they are no aussie built R32s or 33s or 34s for that matter. all built in japan mate. also there are no aussie delivered 32 GTSTs either. only 100 GTRs and they are all 1990 or 1991 off the top of my head.

they are no aussie built R32s or 33s or 34s for that matter. all built in japan mate. also there are no aussie delivered 32 GTSTs either. only 100 GTRs and they are all 1990 or 1991 off the top of my head.

Cool thanks for that info!

does anyone have suggestions as to why my chassis number doesnt come up in the FAST software? could this mean something bad??? im stressed!!

Wouldn't get stressed about, might be simple as a database error which could have been fixed in a later version of FAST than we have access to. You need to go back and double check that number on the manufacturing ID plate attached to the firewall - it's usually blue - just to be sure.

I'm using the 2005 FAST and it seems to work on it. Although your VIN dosen't seem to come up, nor the details of your car, just the build date. So I'd say someone made a mistake during the data entry back in 1993 :rolleyes:

And yes we do have the Aussie FAST databases, but it dosen't have any Skylines in it, only cars manufactured in Australia.