SAU Community

Greenline Motorsports

Taso84

In my experience greenline is a great site to order japanese parts from. Both my brother and I have ordered numerous parts over the past couple of years and have been very pleased with their service. Sometimes it does take a little while for a reply and a quote but the wait is well worth it.

Was jus wondering whether i can they are trustworthy. I am jus about to place a fairly large order and i want to make sure they do not ripp me off.

Good / Bad experiences would be much appreciated

inline with forum rules there will be NO bad feedback provided.

Please use the search feature located in the middle of the toolbar set.

You'll find they are well covered, just line nengun, perfect run and all the other internet parts businesses that people post up about every second week :spank:

You'll find they are well covered, just line nengun, perfect run and all the other internet parts businesses that people post up about every second week :spank:

Sorry, if u have bad feedback to give just post the word KAKA up and i will pm you or alternatively, pm me

can vouch for greenline you can definatly trust them they have great communication, ive ordered a fair bit off them though somethimes transit times are a little slow, once i ordered a cooler kit and ordered aloy pipes but recieved steel all i did was email them and they offered to replace or refunded the difference and extended a 5% discount on my next order so even if things do go pear shaped and i dont think they will they will not leave you in the dark.

interesting, new rules ? can you give me link to the rules section with this in it, i cant find it

what constitutes bad though, like slandering ? or for example say if i said, 'they sent me the wrong part' is that statement considered 'bad' and thus not allowed, or is it considered purely factual and therefore allowed

on topic i found greenline to be great, great service

I dont see how any fact can be considered "bad" I would think bad would be lies but then again i could have originally been lying when i said they sent out the wrong pipes(where does it end). or what if i gave good feedback when the service wasnt good would this be considered "bad" why dont we just shut down the whole forum cause it might be considered bad to discuss our experiances and opinions!

so all the people that have said xyz part/car/whatever failed broke down doesnt work or perform could be considered giving "bad" feedback for the companies that manufacture these parts/cars/mods and should be banned???? confusing, I think its just people with abit of influence trying to protect there buddies!

You'll find they are well covered, just line nengun, perfect run and all the other internet parts businesses that people post up about every second week :rofl:

How the hell is he ever gonna find out the truth on this forum with or without the search button if telling about a bad experiance is not allowed (PLEASE NOTE.. I AM NOT SAYING GREENLINE ARE BAD IN ANYWAY)

Edited by otto

How the hell is he ever gonna find out the truth on this forum with or without the search button if telling about a bad experiance is not allowed (PLEASE NOTE.. I AM NOT SAYING GREENLINE ARE BAD IN ANYWAY)

Have you even read the board rules you agreed with?

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...?act=boardrules