SAU Community

anyone for cruise this weekend 11/04/03

RON-15H

see u guys at chatty at 12:10 .. i finish work at 12 in chatswood chase, my car parked on archer st. outside church, i come out for a smoko .. then im out to see u guys ..

prank sounds like some1 i know. from the states, ****y as hell man :)

yeah im a newbie ~~ hee :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a newbee too ;)

remember to bring your UHF hand held..

Any thoughts for a destination ???

Nasho ??? (George would love that one...)

haven't done the old road for ages, is that still hot for cops ?

*bored at tafe*

If it rains im not coming...

Im also feeling really tight about petrol lol

ill ring someone n tell them if im coming in the end

Is pizza at newport possible after 12?

Originally posted by siksII

[b

If it rains im not coming...

[/b]

"SOFT" :uh-huh:

Yes we are heading to Newport guys.

Jimbo. The carpark is on Archer St Chatswood opposite Chatswood Chase and next to the old Mcdonalds (Now Boston Markets)

PeakRPM: A Nasho run from Chatswood is a little too far mate. We'de end up getting home @ 6am :stupid:

I think Newport and Palm Beach might be nice. been a few weeks since we've headed to palm beach

I will be turning up tonight.

Anyone want to turn up earlier to archer car park to fix my front bar and blinker/spotty?

- When the FMIC was put on, they didnt put the LHS of the front bar on properly, and because i'm a bumbling fool I dont trust myself to clip it back on.

- The problem with my blinker/spotty is that they are irish - they are working back-the-front. I turn the blinker on and the spotty flashes.

Help would be much appreciated.

Mark

Originally posted by MRK25T

I will be turning up tonight.

Anyone want to turn up earlier to archer car park to fix my front bar and blinker/spotty?

- When the FMIC was put on, they didnt put the LHS of the front bar on properly, and because i'm a bumbling fool I dont trust myself to clip it back on.

- The problem with my blinker/spotty is that they are irish - they are working back-the-front. I turn the blinker on and the spotty flashes.

Help would be much appreciated.

Mark

Mark,

I will have a look when i get there.. with all the people going, i'm sure somebody would have fixed it before i get there tho.

Christian

nice meetin u all,

didnt have chance to talk 2 all of u this time, but always next time, umm, pity it rained hard ~~

u all have nice cars, my car prolli being the shittiest ..hehe,

anywayz, gnite all ... cya all around,

oh btw, u guys are all so tall !!

Ditto, was great seeing peeps I have met before and meeting new peeps ... good to see communication was up with a fair few carrying CB's, made communication nice and easy (unless George is giving you directions to the city :) )

w000t :) Got home !! 5:20 am ..... how'd everyone else go with the rain ?? .... for some reason after some swimming, my baby decided to play silly buggers, I demonstrated for George, we came to the conclusion that I had water in the intake or something .....

It would come on to boost and then cough and stutter like a bitch. Semms to have rectified it just by driving it out.

All in all a good nite, almost got picked up by some really wet (rain) chicks on the way home (it was raining, did they really think I was gonna keep my window down to chat to em !!)

Look forward to seeing you all again soon ... hope everyone made it home without incident.