SAU Community

Z32 Afm On Rb26

slw32

Ive just got a couple of z32 afm's for my gtr and when i went to change them over the plug doesnt fit. is it a matter of undoing the 4 screws and changing the plug over or do i need to do something else? probably a dumb question but any help would be greatly appreciated!

yeah the apexi 80mm kit is an option for gtr users who want to switch to z32s but as most gtr owners would realise switching from stock afms to z32s is a costly exercise. almost $800 easily.

z32s - $350 each new

80mm pods - $90 - $120 each

afm to pod piping - $200 odd

silicon joiners - turbo duct to 80mm - $100 maybe???

do most retain the stock turbo ducts and then use joiners or replace the turbo ducts as well with 80mm suited items?

yeah the apexi 80mm kit is an option for gtr users who want to switch to z32s but as most gtr owners would realise switching from stock afms to z32s is a costly exercise. almost $800 easily.

z32s - $350 each new

80mm pods - $90 - $120 each

afm to pod piping - $200 odd

silicon joiners - turbo duct to 80mm - $100 maybe???

do most retain the stock turbo ducts and then use joiners or replace the turbo ducts as well with 80mm suited items?

Thanx again paul. I wish someone had told me it was such a costly exercise, everyone ive spoken to just says put the z32's on they flow better and you'll be able to get more power out of it. My own fault i guess for thinking that anything on a gtr would be cheap and easy. Can anyone tell me where i could get a adapter kit from?