PP8534(plate)

turbo ES

type E-HR30

HR30-130521

HR30 JAT1LE

engine L20 1998

color code 0132

This is a PauL Newman Limited Edition R30 GT ES sedan version

well thats all the numbers my dad find under the hood.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all! A year ago have bought Nissan Skyline.

YEAR - 1981(1980???)

MODEL - HGC211 L20e

BODY - coupe

COLOUR - dark brown

Real date of manufacturing is a question for me(on seatbelts label written 1980, in car documents 1981). Sorry for my english, i'm from Russia, wery middle of Asia.

Edited by alexunder

• 2 months later...

Hi Kev, hope you get some pics up of this super clean machine. Was mighty impressed with your car and believe me eveyone into the classics will enjoy seeing the clean, green,pritsine machine. Big thumbs up one this one. After you left I was thinking i should've taken a snap or 20. Anyway hope you 'll do it and tell some back ground info. Cheers Rick. My mates looking into the cooktops. Speak soon.

post-61234-1238311148_thumb.jpg Old Lady she is called yes r31 Pintara but genuine 100 000 km when I bought her in December 08,

A one owner car that never left the Wide Bay here I checked with their mechanic on its history.

in 2006 first timing belt at 98 000 km car still like new and a good ride and auto box still tight very well serviced car.

In December 08 took her on her first trip to the big smoke Brisbane on the trip down and back we averaged about 34 mpg.

I have all ways like the shape maybe as I am a little old and a square some say is the reason I like the cube on wheels.

Just a great car all round maybe no 6 cyl but she can shake her tail.

Have fitted 2in Exhaust, Sports Muffler, Sports Catalytic Converter when I picked her up this made her come alive.

Should have a strut brace Monday nearly a new one for $100 from a very dead r31

Leave wheels as they are tyres good and if you lower your car out here you hit rubbish and wild life on the open road

• 2 weeks later...

a little update

no.2 c210 has had a new head gasket and clutch and flywheel etc. also a computer installed complete with touchscreen and dvd rom

new car.. r31 silhouette series 2 manual 188000 kms $200 :)

• 3 weeks later...

CAR 1

C210 sedan, white, auto, power steering, lowered on 15x7 +10's. it the daily driver.

CAR 2

C210 sedan, red, manual, twin carbs, extractors, ma70 mags, lowered, club car.

CAR 3

C211 sedan, blue, fully opts, p/s, a/c, 4 wheel discs, rear swaybar, electric windows. etc

CAR 4

C210 coupe, brown, manual, extractors, twin system, project car.

CAR 5 C21O sedan, orange, parts car.

Bought my first Skyline on Saturday night. Ive owned a couple of Nissan Stageas, one a 260RS, so its a lil step backwards for me in a way.

It is a 1988 R31 Skyline, RB30E, 5 speed. Interior is pretty well like new. Starts great unless its a cold morning, in which case it needs a bit of cranking over... (any ideas?). Shifts well. No clunks etc, clutch is surprisingly good. Great mechanically, makes good power. Body is straight as tho the roof is faded, and it had a white bonnet which i have now primed and hit with satin black til the whole car is resprayed silver.

So far i have - Fitted a short shifter, done a full service (all fluids and filters, new plugs, leads), bought new front and rear rotors and calipers, new king springs and new shocks, all waiting for me to fit them over a few nights this week.

• 1 month later...