SAU Community

White R32 Gts-t Stolen

DC_GTST

At 1:00am a white R32 GTS-t was stolen in the morphettville area. I know this may have been late for most of you guys, however the occupants inside the house noticed it missing at 1:20am. The number plate is XGL-275 and it is stock besides gunmetal-grey 17" rims.

If you guys hear anything about this or parts for a car in the coming week pm myself or ring 0421 715 776 to contact the owner.

Ciao

Dan

no farkin way... not another one...

ill keep and eye out for ya mate.

edit: just copied it onto the SA section on the R31 forums so you got more eyes lookin for ya.

Edited by scandyflick

no farkin way... not another one...

ill keep and eye out for ya mate.

edit: just copied it onto the SA section on the R31 forums so you got more eyes lookin for ya.

Cheers Mate,

Two different operations are happening with these thiefs. One involves (according to an informant from the men in blue) a 20 or so year old going around stealing a single import, then using that one and getting some mates to steal others. This has occured very recently, and highly in the area of Edwardstown and the surrounding suburbs such as that in which the Bridgestone factory is located -> Example...brother was working there, he was on his way to work this morning and he saw a black Supra in the car park with couple of guys trying to break into a R33 and 200sx. He did a u-bolt and started giving chase but by that time they were already halfway down the sidestreet (Supra vs standard car = not very likely chance of catching them). Cops were informed and they know of the guy -> havent caught them yet (time for them to upgrade to an R34 GT-R V Spec)

The second operation are a group of people, who roll the car out of the driveway and down the street and either use a tow truck (with the tilt tray) or push it a good 10 minute distance and drive off. The reason i know of this is due to the fact this is the only way mine could have happened. We were still up and heard nothing, and it was within a 15 minute time span the car was stolen. However, around the corner we located at 3:30am a tilt truck along with a variety of cars both infront and behind it around the corner (literally pushing distance away). After the car was stolen we saw guys coming from this place with beers in hand (at 2-3am in the morning). After further investigation later at 4am we noticed while driving this time up the street abuot 5-6 people with torches moving cars from behind the tilt truck -> in which once they saw the car they slowly walked towards the house with the roller door and 1) closed the roller door, 2) turned off their torches and scattered. So in my opinion (guessing/assumption) they gave enough time for one the cops to check for the car and secondly for us (in which the car was stolen) to get to bed before they started moving it while still in the dark. It was very fishing to say the least, with a van opposite the tilt truck containing a Harley Davidson in it (a van worth maybe $2000 with a $50,000 harley??). I know this sounds a little far fetched, however the whole situation along with all the guys leaving the place and heading down my street (one in which legged it from us when he spotted us) was a little fishy. But this method is obviously planned, and they had the whole night in which i didnt as i had work the following day.

Sorry about the long winded message. However beware if you have an immobiser as they practically skipped mine through the use of pushing and having no need to start the car. The car is also loud on idle, and with no sound whatsoever last night there was no chance of them starting it within a few blocks without being heard, therefore it is obvious that where it was taken within im guessing 1km radius.

Anyways....i've written too much and most likely bored you guys half to sleeping. Beware of your cars and make sure they are parked so it's hard to push the car out, or put some device near the tyres so once the car is moved it makes some form of noise. The only reason I'm not completely guttered is due to having insurance, however am still extremely peeved and if these guys are caught by anyone I know then I can guarantee the law will be justified..

Again sorry for the long message.

Dan

Edited by DC_GTST

i got big f*ck off dogs at home which likes to eat balls - the male kind.

I can vouch for those dogs.......... and no they didn't try and get my balls!

We have a gravel driveway which is VERY loud and which passes both bedroom windows, so good luck to them, oh and i believe i will be keeping a solid pole in my room for when this does happen! Damn i almost want it to happen now............ just so i can go play golf with some wankers head on my driveway! :laugh:

bad luck, sincerely.

BTW - you cant assult a thief, as then you end up in more serious charges.

Where i used to work break ins were a school holiday event...

Once someone caught the guys, and we chased them. Cops were called, and arrived as the chase was still on. They were thankful we were there to help, and someone asked them if we could "rough them up" a bit if we caught them..

The policeman replied "No" while shaking his head :laugh:

Edited by Bl4cK32

just bash them up and punch yourself a couple of times. self defence.

lol plead insanity! Yeh. Well, the character's and the whole night you could just tell the car hadn't left the area as people around the neighbourhood were sitting/standing around at part. areas. And that streets were the truck was located was just completely dodge. But i wasn't game to go down there alone (did with the car). Cheers fella's for the replise -> Deluxe....i had a nice piece of Pool Dowel (titanium like weight and hard as iron :dry:). Anyways cheers again fella's

makes me happy that my car isn't running at present cause i live near you dc_gtst

Well maybe you may have seen it :) For all you guys I (not the Police) found the car around the corner. Surprisingly no damage to the exterior or rims what so ever. Checked the Interior, everything was left as was the this morning when it was taken. However the Steering Column and associated parts for starting the car -> Ignition seems to be pretty much destroyed. They somehow used quite abit of force to break the club lock that was on there. The only other thing i reckon could be the gearbox, havent started it as it has to be fixed (again ignition), but the gearbox feels a little weird. Checked the engine and the likes all fine. Just got to wait till i start it and see what the issues are.

For those that replied thankyou and i hope to help you out if ever the need -> Which i hope is never.

Cheers

Dan