kermit

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Kermit just installed my 3" cat back today. I tell you what, my R33 sounds pretty angry... I love it :)

Will put up some pics in the morning, just got home, gotta go to bed. Been waking the neighbourhood :woot:

Hi Kermit

I have a relatively stock Ceffy. (no where near as good as yours:P)

My car is still RB20DET

I am chasing after a full exaust. Dump pipe, front pipe, Race Cat replacement, 3" pipe, and a muffler.

Are you able to supply and fit It all??

Ive been following you thread, and now im just confused. Do you do you make the dump, front pipes yet, or do I need to supply that myself?

If you dont do the dump and front pipe yet what would you recommend to get? And where from?

What muffler do you recommend? Im Performance orientated rather then noise, but obviously it needs to be louder just dont want it to be the loudest in Perth, Ive heard Kakimoto mufflers are fairly quiet. Do they still Flow well?

Definately getting all this done fairly soon.

I WANT MORE POWER:D

Would just like to say a big THANKS to kermit for knocking me up a pipe to replace my bov and offering to fit it in a prick of a place (inside the front right guard) to dodgy china piping :wave:

And another thanks for coming to my rescue with spanners when I got down the road and a hose blew off the dodgy china piping :wave:

Good bloke, quality work and a sense of humour :(

P.S. flutters are NOT fulleh sik heh can't wait to get the stock bov on in the morning!

sup kermit

could you quote me just for a 3" catback exhaust for R34GTT?? dun realli mind wit performance wise jst after some grunt sound.... still looking around for a gd muffler to my liking to go on with the exhaust.

Ok, here are the pics I promised

Check out this awesome job by kermit

Thanks kermit, another very happy customer

Where did ya get that cannon from, is it a 5inch??

also i am wondering if ya would be able to replace my rear muffler with just a straight pipe??

thanks

Where did ya get that cannon from, is it a 5inch??

also i am wondering if ya would be able to replace my rear muffler with just a straight pipe??

thanks

I got it from ebay. Yea, it is 5 inch. Sounds awesome. Or in Kermits words 'she sounds angry, really angry' :happy:

Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...p;rd=1&rd=1

i got a xforce cannon and its 4.5inch so if i change the cannon to the one you got will it sound any different??

From what I understand, the sound has a lot to do with the size of the body as well as the size of the outlet. This muffler has a 7 inch body, which is really big, but it means that the sound is really deep. It sounds awesome, just at idle it sounds as though my car is ready to eat anything else for breakfast, even though its pretty well stock atm and not that fast :ninja:

I'd say it would sound different :)

well i was thinking of having a straight pipe replacing my rear muffler,. so it will be just the cat then pipe then my cannon

Thats what I have, and it sounds awesome. Do it! As soon as you start it up, you'll have a grin from ear to ear :nyaanyaa: