SAU Community

Your Car

NismoAlan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blurple

Through personal experenice - Westpoint Nissan Indooroopilly have no idea what they are talking about most of the time -

and also tell you the 'griding noise' your hearing from your engine is just "NORMAL" and that you are a young, dumb blonde female!! :D

i bought my car from autoterminal, although the guys from svi tried to tell me that they don't have a license to sell to the public.

Westpoint Nissan Indooroopilly have no idea what they are talking about

i used to get my car serviced there until they charged me for an air filter when i already have a washable pod filter, they also forgot to change the oil and even charged me for it.

bought my car from advanced auto imports in Albion (sandgate road, just down from the breakfast ck hotel.

get it serviced at Chapman & Chapman in Deshon St Woolloongabba. They aren't cheap, but they are pretty good as far as I can tell. They've got a great track record of preparing and racing Targa series 6 RX-7's (3 class wins in 3 yrs aint too shabby)

As far as parts go, I get some of the aftermarket performance stuff off the web (various ppl) some stuff through Chapman & chapman, and the very few dealings I have had with Westpoint Nissan at Indooroopilly has been disappointing to say the least. It has been my experience that these guys are complete w.a.n.k.e.r.s. when it comes to customer service:

Last time I went there, they told me they don't do parts from there anymore, and that I would have to go to Darra parts depot to collect them. I asked politely where exactly that was, and was told to "look it up" and they started serving the next customer.

Dealer = "Stealer" IMHO.

Well well well..

Got my car from streetmachines (DONT GO THERE (this has two meanings))

And get it serviced by Gavin Woods at Auto Tech down the coast. Top bloke.. Top company. The dealings with them that we've had have been excellent. Nothing what so ever to complain about. Prices are excellent and their work and customer services is brilliant.

/plug

Just out of curiosity why do u say that about street machines nismogirl??

I have heard they are over priced and personaly would never go there but my dad (stupidly) just bought a surf from there today (picking up at the moment)..

I told him not to but he said he hasnt got the time to look around...

Guest MrLolly

hey nismogirl,

so does that mean that you finally got all the crap sorted out that the dealer in burnada put you through

did ernie look after you

rod

Guest DrLiner

My old man bought another "fast nissan built car" (you do the math) from "a dealer" in Buranda and also had many many problems with both car and customer service...

I however bought my 33 off Hero the Japanese dude who works with SVI and its been perfect... touch wood...

Originally posted by MrLolly

hey nismogirl,

so does that mean that you finally got all the crap sorted out that the dealer in burnada put you through

did ernie look after you

rod

*WE* got it all sorted out.. $1000 later some problems are still there. HICAS light comes on (the steering sensor needs to be changed which will cost about $370)

They didn't help us one bit. Still haven't heard back from them. Still don't have our safety certificate!

Guest DrLiner

Its interesting you should say that NismoGirl cause my father has never received his saftey certificate either...

I was looking at a 32 from Streetmachines, but something wasn't quite right...I went up the street and picked up another from AJM instead.:)

Kinda glad I did after reading the last few posts...

Servicing I get done out at Sumner. G & A auto...seems OK - no major probs...

GOZ46n2