SAU Community

Wanted To Buy

Cubes

Items:

Im after a R34 Bomex style rear bar or R34/R32 Veilside Rear bar

Extra Info:

Looking over adeliade for awhile now and its hard to find these items viva garaged dont have bomex style in stock for awhile now so im spewin.. If new1 has these items layn around unwanted or knws ppl that wana get rid off let me knw or knw other stores thatll have these items and arnt dodgy cheers

Contact Details:

PM or email:([email protected]) me if any replies and ill get bak asap really intrested in getting these items..

Price and price conditions:

only buy in adelaide district i knw viva garage sell there rear bar for around $200 negotiate on price depending on conditions

Edited by Trans4rmdR32.4

WTB: Toyota Aristo, any coulur except if it a gay colour, and price will depend on Km's and condish!!

PM me if anyone has one they wanna sell, Pretty much have a buyer for my Skyline(previous owner wants it back)

but they don't come in manual, don't do it Darren!

but they don't come in manual, don't do it Darren!

Yeh i know, But i'm becoming a single old man....... :laughing-smiley-014: just don't want the worry of getting defected and going thru all that shite, keen to buy a house soonish, so mods on the Line would stop!!

At least with a 2J there is some decent power right there, even if it was in a 2 tonne car!!

Darren: How quick do you need it? Kristian (Iron Chef) has a gray one with 18" BBS LMs in Jap ready to come to aus....

http://ironchefimports.com/site/index.php?...4&Itemid=30

That is very interesting, I have 2 months or there abouts, Maybe i should get in contact with Mr Chef!!

Can he sort everything out for you, eg rego and all?? Ideally i'd just want to get in a drive!!

http://www.rpmlounge.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=2329

post-15-1201232943.jpg

Heres an Aristo... David from Elite Auto Imports local Adelaide importer. He imported my R33 mid last year - great service great fella highly recommended.

Hmmmm that one is very nice, meets all my needs and for that price is good also but i still have 2 months to sorta wait and i doubt it will still be around!!

Black, sunroof, rims, under 100k kms and around my price also!!

That is very interesting, I have 2 months or there abouts, Maybe i should get in contact with Mr Chef!!

Can he sort everything out for you, eg rego and all?? Ideally i'd just want to get in a drive!!

Yep, he can organise everything delivered to your door. He arranges shipping, customs, compliance and delivery all for you. Give him a buzz :thumbsup: