SAU Community

Picked up car - was raped by wharfies!

aybee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

ya damn right this was a long time ago... i was reading this, didn't notice the dates and was wondering why you *just* got another gun metal r32 gtst as you're selling one :nowigetit:

Nice ride man, shame about the girly little turbo!! the tacho is no great loss but it would have been nice to have been consulted about it's removal!

My advice is to get a dyno tune before driving this car, i have seen too many melted pistons from driving cars like this, our fuel is different, and tuning can be affected by flat batteries and stolen parts.

Hi mate,

yeah nice ride.

When i went to pick up my 33 GTS-t from the docks in Brisbane the bloody warfies had flogged heaps of stuff from my baby also. They took my Double Din Kenwood Stereo (MD / CD), gear knob (apexi), genuine skyline floor mats, driving lights and my racing pedals. And my tyres had those lil nobbly bits on them that they seem to get after a nice burn-out. I was less than impressed thats for sure. Patricks said that only the whole car is insured (if ship sinks) and that additional cover is needed if you want the other goodies covered. All my stuff was on the bill of lading but......hey....these things happen its what you may call a form of organised crime.

Well thats my 2 cents, I hope everything works out for you,

Haro

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

seeing this thread again made me remember just how farkin TIGHT some people are.

really... who steals 2nd hand parts that you might get a few hundy for. its been said so many times throughout this forum, but why cant people just earn cars/parts like everybody else has to rather than steal them. fark i hate them. theyre the kind of people that you would love to bash them to within a mm of their life just so that they dont do it again. if only you didnt have to face the repercussions.

over and out.