SAU Community

Nismo & Hks Side Stripes! $50

West

Updated!

Ok lads, its now confirmed that the black stripe will be change to white for owners with black cars.

I can't be stuff sending pm to everyone so i'm going to put my bank account details here and you guy can start wiring $$$ in.

Once confirm that everyone has paid, i'll place order, i'll push them to have it deliver by one week but we'll see.

Updated in first post is the mix colours that you prefer, if there is any changes let me know urgent.

Cheers

West

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing as i'm ordering 2 sets can i get one with red black and grey (original) and the other in red black and white (ie, replace the grey with a white stripe)

cheers

Since you're ordering two sets, i'll try my best.

Best if you could retain the Original and the other one which is Red, white and grey but never the less, we'll see champ. :D

Oh one more thing...the sample you showed us is missing one grey checker. There should be 4 and yours has only 3..sorry for being pedantic...see if they can make that small ammendment. see below pic..:D

I wish i could, i like it too but i've gone through two samples already, they are trying their best as well, i dont' want to spend anymore time waiting for more sample. I'm not making any money on this group buy.

My friend which also my contact over sea has been using her own company account to send us the samples, things are getting out of hand, she's doing her best, i'm trying my best so if we could give those grey dots a miss, we'll be very much appriciate, hope you understand champ :D:D !

Heya West,

Thanks mate, you might want to include the postage costs interstate for those who can't pick up.

Just additionally, I think stan (satanic) wanted the same colour stripes as mine... might need to double check with him though.

I'll deposit as soon as I get confirmation of the postage cost.

Cheers bro,

Howie

Heya West,

Thanks mate, you might want to include the postage costs interstate for those who can't pick up.

Just additionally, I think stan (satanic) wanted the same colour stripes as mine... might need to double check with him though.

I'll deposit as soon as I get confirmation of the postage cost.

Cheers bro,

Howie

Thanks for that champ. Will fix in the spread sheet.

Postage fees is now list in original post.