SAU Community

R34s...please!

NS2500

I dug through 50 odd pages, but I wasn't able to find a picture of an R34 sedan with a coupe wing on it, nor through the search function (I did find an R34 sedan with a GTR wing on it, but not what I wanted).

I've also tried google, to no avail...

Does anyone have such a pic? .. *hopeful*

MissR34 nice pics

is it just me or do your decals change a lot? Or am i confusing your car with someone elses car :ninja:

Photos look great though!!!

hahaha yeah my graphics have changed every year for the last 3 years lol

here are some new pics of the 34 :P got busy today and made a stencil to use on the grill for one of my sponsors....i am quite happy with the way it came out :P

DSCF5889.jpg

DSCF5900.jpg

making me regret getting my seats reupholstered in creme colour ... *cries*

about time I took some photos too I think .. I'll try and take some today if I can find a spot where people won't laugh at me for taking photos of my own car.

FLYT34 makes the silver colour look alright! Very nicely done... bet it doesn't like speedhumps or car park entrances much lol.. I think i've got the same front bar with the lower carbon fibre bit, cept my car is a little higher lol.

Honestly Siddr did you have too? I just finished with a box of tissues now I have to guy another one! sheesh.

hahah im sorry..

Incase you wanted to waste another tissue box here are some more pics.. Im not happy with the photoshoot so im gonna re-do these at a better location soonish.

dont like this pic but meh

IMG_9509.jpg

IMG_9515.jpg

Edited by siddr20

hahah im sorry..

Incase you wanted to waste another tissue box here are some more pics.. Im not happy with the photoshoot so im gonna re-do these at a better location soonish.

dont like this pic but meh

IMG_9509.jpg

IMG_9515.jpg

[drooling]Tough tough tough :) Love it

hey siddr bro how do you take shots of the rear tail lights without getting the tail light reflectors from screwing up the colour? any tips ? Yeah I have those east bear copies with the chrome reflectors inside ..

dennis, take them with flash off and put it on a tripod to keep it stable (use slower shutter speed) - you using a dslr or digital camera?

sidd, love your work man,

you should come out to our lil skyline meet nxt monday and take some pics, ill pm you :P