SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys...

I have the radiator cap on nice and tight (shane) and will run the car reguardless of if i get the chance to wash it or not... :)

I will be pushing 18psi and hope to crack a nice level 285rwkw on Richards dyno...

I know its got 300rwkw in it as we found it last weekend, however the motor is not going to take that beating standing up...

So i reckon ill get 285rwkw @ 18psi...

OK ITS ON TOMORROW!!!

Remember to have a brush over the first thread and make sure you know the deal...

If you have any questions please feel free to approach me tomorrow...

If you dont know who I am, then ask the people at the bbq and they will point you in my direction...

Most important have fun... See you all there tomorrow...

Aww. my Stupid Turbo is too Stupid big and it surges under load. and hence will just start surging in 4th gear on the dyno. So i think i wont even be able to put her on the dyno..

Im pretty cut because i was all excited. But im still going to come and watch you all lay out the numbers and have a good time with you all.

See you all tomorrow. Adz

Thanks guys...

I have the radiator cap on nice and tight (shane) and will run the car reguardless of if i get the chance to wash it or not... :wave:

I will be pushing 18psi and hope to crack a nice level 285rwkw on Richards dyno...

I know its got 300rwkw in it as we found it last weekend, however the motor is not going to take that beating standing up...

So i reckon ill get 285rwkw @ 18psi...

col, it's gonna throw a rod without me even touching it :(

P.S me and dan have a lil bet going :D

OK ITS ON TOMORROW!!!

Remember to have a brush over the first thread and make sure you know the deal...

If you have any questions please feel free to approach me tomorrow...

If you dont know who I am, then ask the people at the bbq and they will point you in my direction...

Most important have fun... See you all there tomorrow...

Me + you

It's on little man.

Thanks for your support there Shane... Thanks...

I will pwn you both... :wave:

you know i've got great beliefe in you, you throwing a rod out of bed that is :D

nah should be a good day :(

well il be driving down in my car, to watch, my mate is putting his on dyno. my car willstay filthy until itstops raining damn it im not washing it for it to just go and rain on it again.

cyas all 2moro. :(

Edited by 85URK

it's a stock standard no mods rb25 N/A running vpower racing

aparrently around the 150/160 kw region

should be interesting

NA RB30 + extractors & exhaust. So I'm guessing around 125kw at the fly

Or around 93-95rwkw. Woot!

See ya's there