SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

unfortunately i need to pull out...the race car is not tuned and has problems which need to be sorted out. Will not get done intime, as were only getting it back from tuners today. I apologise for the late notice.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately i need to pull out...the race car is not tuned and has problems which need to be sorted out. Will not get done intime, as were only getting it back from tuners today. I apologise for the late notice.

PM sent Michael :(

Col, please update your payments list. Daz's mate has paid and it is now confirmed. PM me if you don't know what I'm getting at, cheers :happy:

Can everyone who is running please download and print the running sheet and have it filled out on the day so I can come around and add a number to your windscreen and running sheet. This is to speed up the process and make it easier for Richo to marry up cars with their details so the Dyno readouts can be processed quicker.

Thanks.

The members and users running need to come and see Dave upon arrival... If you dont know who dave is or what he looks like just hit up the guys at the BBQ or me and they will point you in the right direction...

Dave will collect your paperwork and assign your number there and then...

From there it is up to you to monitor where you number fits into the pack...

So in short it will work like this...

A car will be put on the rollers Car #1 for instance...

Then once the runs are finished for car #1, you will wait at the door to the workshop right at the front to take your car from Richard. From there you shoudl find a suitable car space and then come back to enjoy more dyno action. Then Car number 2 should be parked next to the door ready for Richard to take the keys and he will reverse your car into the workshop and onto the rollers... Once car #2 has been taken then the owner of car #3 should go and find his/her car and bring it up next to the door... The day will proceed like this untill all cars are run...

Please dont park out the front of Allstar as we will need the space for people and the bbq and support vechicle...

Also when bring you car up to the door leave space for the finished car to exit the workshop...

Please dont stand infront of the dyno while there are power runs on, unless your 5+ metres back, keep a safe distance and use common sense...

Last note: As said in the first post, come into Delta street quietlly and leave Delta street quietlly. Please dont be a tool in or around the workshop... If you feel the need to do a skid keep it to yourself no one will be impressed...

Any further questions please feel free to post them up...

YEAH!!!!

Me and bunts wanta wind up the boost... :P

Just for the dyno of course... ;)

Sif just for the dyno...If I could make it read 1.2 bar all the time I would be happy (1 bar on the dyno 1.3 on the street with out touching it WTF????)

well, if that's the case..... i need NOS. I need one of those big ones. Actually, let's make it two. and Harry... i need it by tonight.

Lol

Ive seen the way you drive...you've got a heavy foot

The following member payments are now confirmed:

Russ (slapper)

Will (spooner) - Only $40 received (should be $50). I have sent you a PM Will, thankyou :wave:

Simon (85URK's mate)

Thankyou for your payments :huh:

Col, please update the payment list accordingly, cheers.

Vish, I should be able to update your payment tomorrow :(

Just so there is no confusion, the pdf file for the running sheets has the old address on it. Allstar Tuning is on Delta Street in Geebung now (recent move) - edit: Address has been updated on first post

Can everyone who is running please download and print the running sheet and have it filled out on the day so I can come around and add a number to your windscreen and running sheet. This is to speed up the process and make it easier for Richo to marry up cars with their details so the Dyno readouts can be processed quicker.

Thanks.

Already filled out and sitting in my glove box! ;)

No way I can forget now. . . .

Col, please update the payment list accordingly, cheers.

Vish, I should be able to update your payment tomorrow :ninja:

Thanks again Karen

Already filled out and sitting in my glove box! :blush:

No way I can forget now. . . .

Excelent...

when is the annual dyno night?
(Please do not confuse with the un-official annual dyno night in June)

Its an unofficial event the dyno night, so no set date just yet...

May/June is when it gets nice and COLD tho, last years was in late May!!!

So ill aim for around the same time roughlly. It is pending the right workshop/pricing/timing...

This years will be on a 4wd dyno, due to popular demand byt he GTR boys...

Ill will probablly use Mercury or Godzilla pending conditions and pricing...

The following member payments are now confirmed:

Vish (53XYN)

Will (spooner) - All received now, thanks Will :laugh:

Thankyou for your payments :P

Col, please update the payment list accordingly. Also Jay (Squizz) has advised me that he will not be running on the dyno, so bump his name to the RED list, thankyou. He also told me of a friend of his wanting to run, his name is Ross and he has a 180sx. Can you please add him to the list also.

:laugh:

can you ask what the dyno graph's axes will show on the print out?

i'm keen to see how my afr's are and would prefer RPM to KM/HR

Yeah the "dyno logic" dynos print out the following (going off mine from last week)

1. Power in rwkw (both graph and peak inc speed and rpm)

2. Torque in NM (both graph and peak inc speed and rpm)

3. Air fuel ratio compaired to rpm/speed (displayed in graph form)

It also gives you info like air temps and motec correction, ramp settings and the like.

So it give you all the info... More than most know what to do with... :D

Col, please update the payment list accordingly.

:D

Thanks Karen...

Thats 30 spoted paid in full... This is gonna be the biggest non-cruise event SAU Qld has ever had...

Possiblly the biggest skyline dyno day in all of Australia or even the southern hemosphere... WOW :D