SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine gets tuned this saturday on the same dyno, im not running for the figure im running to show off as im a dyno queen... :)

I was hoping to see your in action Andy...

Nah all I wanted to see was what difference the mods made on the same dyno..Come the Saturday before I will know that because I had to unexpectedly have it tuned at the same place.

I will leave the showing off and dyno glory for you guys, showing off isnt really my thang

No worries Karen

For those who were coming down to Allstar tomorrow to check out my car on the dyno being tuned, dont bother as Richard has not got the dyno in the ground yet due to slack tradesman not showing up on time...

So i have to put it off for another week again... Im really itching to get it tuned so i can drive it...

I still need to get the body shop too... Arhh well thats life... Ill be pushing hard to get it all done come the 24th but ill be there hell or high water...

So we are all on track, keep them payments coming people as you guys make the event possible and this ones gonna be off the hook...

seeing as workshops arnt open on sunday. they never have a dyno day on sun right..?

Thats right...

If i were a mechanic being asked to work on a Sunday id be wanting $10,000 to run a dyno day... :)

Hence why im not in business... But i think most mechanics feel the same...

my $40 is on its way into the SAu Qld account

Reggie

can't wait to see how much this stocker of mine puts out before I mod it.

i take it you dont have the headers in yet...

could take a sneak peek at mine i suppose

The following member payment is now confirmed:

Reggie (ReggiR34dr)

Thankyou for your payment :)

Col, please update the payment list accordingly, cheers.

No worries Karen, thanks

I just paid my money then Karen

Excelent Jarrad im keen as mustard to see how we both go... :happy:

Glad to see her in such clean presentation last night... :happy:

As for everyone else we will not be extending the payment due by date as it has been set for months now.

All payments need to be cleared by Thursday night so Karen and I can finalise the run sheet.

There will be no option to pay on the day as the office area will be closed and we want Richard running the event not taking payments...

So in short "PAY NOW"

Thank You

Please find the first post updated with a copy of a map of where they have moved to, please also note to park your cars on the street and in the business's carparks round the area.

But please dont park in the carparks of business's that are open and trading, the street will be very quiet on a Saturday morning as I witnessed this morning but one or two shops do open so please think of them when parking your car near by.

Once again an important reminder... Come quietlly and leave quietlly. This is a new location for Richard and the last thing we want to do is have his fellow business owners hate him due to the crowd we attract. So please be very quiet and thoughtful when in Delta street. If you want to be a clown dont come.

Also dont forget to download and fill out your dyno competitor form from page one.

Please fill this out and have it under your windscreen wiper when Richard comes to the front of the workshop to collect your car.

Doing this will speed up the process and make it an enjoyable day for all involved.

Here is a copy of the mpa i have poped on page one.

allstarnew.jpg

Excelent Jarrad im keen as mustard to see how we both go... :happy:

Glad to see her in such clean presentation last night... :happy:

Yeah will be good to see how it goes for the both of us.

Im going to bring ear muffs on the day, shes a bit louder now with the cams in it (So I found out last night :) ) Last night was the first time ive gave it a bit to find out how loud ti was.

Col she was dirty as last night, She will get the once over before the dyno day thats for sure

Money going on tonight/Sunday.

Can we be in the car while on the dyno?

I found I had to push the mercury guys to just go that bit further on my R32, I don’t want Richard piking it in the Lexus, go for sick or go home.

Plus I no we all wana hear some limiter action

Edited by Nismo_Boy

Money going on tonight/Sunday.

Can we be in the car while on the dyno?

I found I had to push the mercury guys to just go that bit further on my R32, I don’t want Richard piking it in the Lexus, go for sick or go home.

Plus I no we all wana hear some limiter action

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awsome Josh, he let people in the cars last time so yeah dont see a problem...

I reckon he would love you pushing him to give it stick... I cant wait to hear it bounce off the limiter...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Awsome Josh, he let people in the cars last time so yeah dont see a problem...

I reckon he would love you pushing him to give it stick... I cant wait to hear it bounce off the limiter...

When you see him next, just prepare him for the silly looking kid who'll bug him for more RPM.

LXU55 runs a f**king queer 2-stage rev limit, 1st gear is like 5200rpm and the rest is like 5900rpm, from memory. No idea why it does it… We'll see limiter for sure... :P

I'm going to have to pull out of this day for the runnning part anyway, the engine + mods i was buying and planning on having in by the time has fallen through :huh: but alas I should be ready for the dyno night later on in the year, sorry if i've caused a hassle im just upset i missed out on the engine deal :laugh: Will still be there to watch though!