Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough* ZENNON is a member *cough* :(

Yes he you are a member now...

But you still need to transfer the money for the dyno...

SMR33 will update as payments come to hand and ill highlight those whom have payments cleared...

Those whom have joined the club also to recieve discounts will be updated...

Keep the money coming peeps... Dont leave it til the last minute... Just on 2 weeks til all moneys due...

Check the first post Michael. The names in green indicate payment received :D

Yeh ive been checking it for updates often, however i paid on the day i posted about doing this and it says i still havent paid. Hence why i asked if everything is upto date. The internet transfer i did that night says it went through. I guess im just curious to know if it infact did or if somethings gone wrong.

Just checked the post date and it was the night of the 16th. So i would assume a few days after that it went through.

Edited by r33_racer

Yeh ive been checking it for updates often, however i paid on the day i posted about doing this and it says i still havent paid. Hence why i asked if everything is upto date. The internet transfer i did that night says it went through. I guess im just curious to know if it infact did or if somethings gone wrong.

Just checked the post date and it was the night of the 16th. So i would assume a few days after that it went through.

Michael, please PM me the details of this transaction...I do have some payments (for various things) in the account which I cannot reconcile.

Members please PM me when you have made your payments so I can track them in the account. Please use your FORUM name as the reference and the word DYNO if you can squeeze it in.

Any questions please ask me :D

Thanks,

Karen

SAu Qld Treasurer

I am sorry but I am going to have to give my spot up, I just got my car on the dyno at All star and I wont have had anything else done to it by then, I was hoping to get exhaust and intercooler done by then, but unfortunatly I have had to spend the money on other things. I will still be there to ejoy the day, just not on the dyno :thumbsup: .

I am sorry but I am going to have to give my spot up, I just got my car on the dyno at All star and I wont have had anything else done to it by then, I was hoping to get exhaust and intercooler done by then, but unfortunatly I have had to spend the money on other things. I will still be there to ejoy the day, just not on the dyno :yes: .

No worries Chris

were abouts is :Geebung? im on the gold coast, is it worth the drive?, would love to see what im running

www.whereis.com.au

This way you can type in your address and geebung and it will give you distance and time...

But Geebung is northside of Brisbane, next to Virginia and Zillmere...

wont you be needed an * beside ur name michael? :D

Done

haha yeh shane...maybe two * perhaps lol...nah i said in original post we should be turning over 250kws. If it doesnt turn over 250 then something is severaly wrong i must say.

Done

can I pay on the day?

For you Ian..... No

This is a pre payed event... So payments must be in beofre the 12th of Feb or you will not run...

First post updated with new members, thanks Karen :)

Keep the payments coming peeps, memberships have also been going like hotcakes for this and the calander so keep the memberships coming also. Thats what we like to see, makes the effort all worth while. If you have paid and have not been updated can you please PM SMR33 as she is the tresurer and she will update me the payments once cleared...

2 and a half weeks left to get payments in... Get on it...

. hahaha, ive never heard of those places.. hehe.. good idea. whereis, silly me... so, i should bring mase?,, lol

Last time I was in Geebung, I saw lost of un-appealing home’s in area's you would not walk alone in day light and more then enough native black people to this country….

Although, as I don’t know the area too well, it might be good? Rofl.

Bring mase…

Edited by Nismo_Boy

Josh has lead a sheltered life...

Geebung/Virginia are no worse for crime that Noosa or the gold coast... The people who live in the area are generally working in the industries based in virginia.

So they are hard working families and yes I would feel comfortable walking through there at night... Its probablly safer than hastings street or cav ave...

No mase required... Just Josh is scared of everything out side Noosa...