SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

Hello peeps...

Yes its time for the "Annual Dyno Day"

(Please do not confuse with the un-official annual dyno night in June)

WHY:

JUST CAUSE

WHEN:

START 10AM SHARP ON THE 24TH OF FEB

FINISH ABOUT 3 - 3:30PM

WHERE:

ALLSTAR TUNING

58 Delta Street

Geebung, Brisbane

WHO IS WELCOME:

EVERYONE

WE HAVE 40 SPOTS SO GET HOPPING TO IT

HOW MUCH:

Pre-paid via the SAU bank Account (Due by the 12th of Feb 07)

$40 FOR MEMBERS & $50 FOR NON-MEMBERS

The SAU Bank Details are as follows:

Bank: CUA (Credit Union Australia)

Account Name: Skylines Australia Qld (Inc)

BSB: 804050

Account Number: 30701728

Please use your forum user name as the payment reference. As your payment has cleared into the SAU account SMR33 will notify you and the thread will be updated and I will change your status to green. Until Paid your spot on the dyno is not secure, first in best dressed. So start transfering it now dont wait a minute longer, ive transfered my $40 already. We are doing it this way so we can just hand Richard a cheque for the day so we dont have to do paperwork on the day and slow the event down. This way we can jam 40 cars onto the rollers...

ALSO REMEMBER TO BRING A COUPLE OF EXTRA BUCKS TO BUY A SNAG AND A COUPLE OF DRINKS

BONUS FOR MEMBERS:

The execs have decided that all current paid members of the club whom run on the dyno will recieve 1 free drink and 1 free snag at lunch. So there you go members get a little extra, pays to join the club guys. You must bring your membership cards along...

WHAT HAPPENS:

You will get 3 power runs on the dyno, Richard and Dan will run the dyno and a safty zone will be put around the dyno. You will recieve a print out of the dyno result and all results will be published here online after the event. All photos will also be published as there were last year. Also for the GTR boys the R32's are fine as we will remove your fuse on the night while on the dyno. But for the R33 & R34 GTR's you are more than welcome to rock up in 4wd mode and we will drop the front shaft on the hoist just before going onto the dyno...

MEDIA COVERAGE:

I have contacted Ignition DVD and am waiting on a yes/no responce from them at this stage to be honest. However I have contacted HPI and Zoom mag's and they are happy to do a write up on the event. So bring your cars nice and clean as the best pictures will make the article.

RULES:

There is only one...

Come onto the property in a slow and quiet manner and leave the property in a slow and quiet manner...

ON THE DAY:

We will be having a BBQ with snags and drinks will be for sale also, all profits from this will go to the clubs account...

The SAU QLD Exec team will also be there to take in new members forms...

For all those who came along to our last dyno night you will realise that the event is run fairlly smoothlly. However one lesson learnt is that when cars are coming in and out of the dyno could everyone please stand well clear of the car. Also those who are next up on the dyno please be with your car near the front door of the shop with your engine running and warming up.

Once Richard has conducted your power run and driven your car out of the workshop you then take back the vechicle and go and park it and lock it up. Then come back and bay a snag of course... :laugh:

Please download the pdf file below, print it out and fill it in to help save time on the day...

Pop it in your glove box so you dont forget once its filled in...

300RWKW RULE

Guys one last thing, if you are turning more than 300kw at the rear treads can you please advise me so I can put a * next to your name. As all cars turning more than 300rwkw need to be straped down to the dyno for saftey reasons.

THE LIST:

(This is not the running order however, the running order will be done on the day)

GREEN = PAID & RESERVED

DARK YELLOW = NOT PAID & NOT RESERVED - Pay now using the details above in payment.

RED = PULLED OUT

1. Col-GTSX*

2. choyda

3. phatboi2010

4. Devils_Advocate21

5. Drewsky

6. r33_racer* (non-member)

7. ZENNON

8. HackerX

9. shaneo*

10. Jlnewton

11. Eug

12. franky boy

13. Grrr (non-member)

14. 51jay

15. Rb20_180

16. Reggi34dr

17. sirskyline

18. Lazy-Bastard (non-member)

19. pikie new account (non-member)

20. Destero

21. Nismo Boy (Non-member)

22. Demoniak

23. 70YRB* (Non-member)

24. R32-PSH77 (Non-member)

25. Ad_N

26. Simon (non-member)

27. spooner (non-member)

28. slapper (non-member)

29. 53XYN (non-member)

30. bsd-gtst (Non-member)

31. pear

32. Einstein

33. ross (Non-member)

Mr-Toy33

Lunatikk

oldngrey

IanB

seriesII

afro (non member)

adam-trd (non-member)

Bunta

booosted33

matt_085 (non-member)

lilmike86

666dan

shanef

WazR32GTSt

83nno

LBR33

ImpulR33R

gts25t4door

Rhinorebel

squizz

Sqd32 - REFUND Thanks for the support tho

MAP

allstarnew.jpg

allstardyno.pdf

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill get back to you on this one willo, in the mean time I have edited my post so the GTR's understand what needs to be done to run...

R32 GTR's are fine we will just remove the fuse.

R33/34 GTR's will have to remove their front shaft.(im checking with Richard if we can use the hoist, as last year they removed the front shaft for the 33 gtr that ran, this only took them 2-3 minutes with the right tools and a hoist of course.

But if i were you I would remove the front shaft the day before and drive it there is RWD and then put it back in later that night... Driving a GTR in RWD will not do any damage to the 4wd system... It is quite common practice for the dyno ponies...

But yeah let me get back to you on the ability of ripping out the front shaft on the night using the hoist...

Sorry, I'm not pulling drive shafts to run at a dyno day.

There are enough workshops around with AWD dynos, some of which are, have been, or have offered sponsorship to SAU QLD. I'll just wait for one of those.

Sorry Willow, most workshops with a 4wd dyno just ask way too much money...

I have tryed most in SEQ and the price is just stupid...

Plus Allstar is the official sponcer of the club with a dyno...

im in, if im not working

You better not be working, i wanta see my car vs yours...

I'm in! I have to beat Dan!

Would not be hard... :)

I reckon Dan will go and buy NOS now...

Im in for sure, its so close to where i live to.. How convientant.

So put me down Col-GTSX :)

No worries and Col is fine...

sign me up

Please sign here... >__________<