• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following member payment is now confirmed:

Adam (R32-PSH77)

Sorted

Col

last time i ran on the dyno, it pushed out close to 250rwkw, so i think it would be best to strap mine down also

No worries Shane... Can be done... :)

Side Note: Those who have not pmed me or SMR33 with their payment confirmation and have paid and your name is still in yellow can you please sing out. As atm its assumed all those in yellow still are not running and I need to know asap. Thanks

Col, my $$ transferred today - I'll need to have my car strapped down.

No worries, Richard has said he is only gonna strap down cars with 300+rwkw not the original 250rwkw...

So if you have over 300rwkw just place a note on your dyno entry form and mention it to Richard as you hand him your keys to your car...

So ive updated the first post...

I am very interested. Is there any spots left. If so I will pay my dues.

Pm replyed and forwarded to SMR33 :)

Ok Col. My dues are paid. It will be interesting to see what power my car makes. As far as I am aware it is only stock, that is what I was told when I recently purchased it anyways, but it will still be good to know. Looking forward to it.

YEAH!!!!

Me and bunts wanta wind up the boost... :happy:

Just for the dyno of course... :D

well, if that's the case..... i need NOS. I need one of those big ones. Actually, let's make it two. and Harry... i need it by tonight.

Just so there is no confusion, the pdf file for the running sheets has the old address on it. Allstar Tuning is on Delta Street in Geebung now (recent move) - edit: Address has been updated on first post

Can everyone who is running please download and print the running sheet and have it filled out on the day so I can come around and add a number to your windscreen and running sheet. This is to speed up the process and make it easier for Richo to marry up cars with their details so the Dyno readouts can be processed quicker.

Thanks.

I'll be in for this one. Just did funds transfer. Got on a dyno the other day that I dont think was reading right. My mate only made 177rwhp, but when it got tuned 2 weeks ago was making 200rwhp with less boost. Also want to see what my flat spot looks like. haha

Edited by Spooner