SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just tranfered my funds, sorry about the delay, who knew setting up internet banking could be so difficult. should be interesting to see what the stocker can muster, it hasnt been on a dyno since it entered the country, if ever.

just tranfered my funds, sorry about the delay, who knew setting up internet banking could be so difficult. should be interesting to see what the stocker can muster, it hasnt been on a dyno since it entered the country, if ever.

im with you.. and its stoooooooccccckkk ( apart from the option 2 pack )

I'll head down, seeing as I live like, 5 minutes away, but it definatly won't be at 10am and I won't be dyno-ing my stock R33 lmfao, would be funny to get the Nova up there though :)

SAu Qld Members please make sure you bring your SAu Qld member cards to get 2 freebies from the refreshment tent.

No member card = no freebies :P

Details will be given out on Saturday morning :(

sorry about this Karen...

but free what??? :(

Freebies from Karen!! :P !!!

Are ignition dvd still coming down col?

Negitive... They dont like leaving NSW as they are scared of going interstate...

You never know, they might have scored 300 new subscribers of the dvd, but i guess their scared of growth in their business... :happy:

so who'se gonna throw a rod?

Me me... Oh oh pick me...

Col, please update the payment list accordingly, cheers :laugh:

Thanks

Col,

* Glenn (Sqd32) can no longer make it so please remove him from the running list

* Update the above payment

cheers :laugh:

Cheers :dry:

Arhhh yes thanks Karen...

Dont forget your membership cards for freebies... :happy:

Ive got mine Karen in my wallet...

Let me pre-thank all of you for your support in this event. Without the support of key members/execs events like these would not be possible... So Thank You... And of course all those who attend, even if you not running your car we still love to see you all there... :laugh:

I will put up a full event write up after the day is finished and a full thank you list...

But pre thanks anyway...

Anyone who has to go to work or has other event on this day and is running can I ask you be there at 9:45am so Dave and I can assign you a lower number so your run is done asap, so your not rushing to get to where you need to go... Thanks...

Negitive... They dont like leaving NSW as they are scared of going interstate...

You never know, they might have scored 300 new subscribers of the dvd, but i guess their scared of growth in their business... :(

Me me... Oh oh pick me...

Thanks

Cheers :D

let me be in charge of ur boost controller and i'll see what i can do :D