SAU Community

Tuesday Night Dinner

impact_blue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be there along with my younger brother (only a skyline fan) and my mate... possibly, he has his own line but is slack and hasn't A) joined the club, B) driven his car to a SAU event.

Ohh well, so that's 2 positives and 1 maybe.

man this is going to be nuts

also i approve of the menu pricing :laugh:

being that tuesday dinner is the last thing i pay for before i get paid (a couple hours later grrr) i'm usually pretty short every week, but this week i'll be able to pick up an entree, a main AND have enough left over for a couple drinks as well (since it looks like we're having a big night out aka mrbenno plastered)

I will be there with my lovely wife if we can scab a lift from someone on the far northern end of brissie, tried contacting Dave, but he must be hardly working, *cough* I mean hard at work.............

Will need a lift from and to Kallangur. I wont have net access again until later on this arvo, like 3-4pm so PM me mobile numbers and I'll try to get back to you then,

Thanks in advance,

Cy

PS. Man it'll be just over 18mths since Marc and I had the first Tuesday night dinner, and I am VERY impressed that all you lovely people have kept it going, well bloody done!

Oh it would be so good to have you there cy!!! Let teh noobs meet uncie cy! :laugh: I know Dan (SLO-89) lives far far north side... so you might be able to work something out with him. I just contacted him to see what we can work out :O

Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah for speedy organisation *takes a bow* :P

Andrew & I will be there from 6. We are going to arrive early to make sure we can get enough tables, push them all together, and then we're going to have a couple drinkies while we wait upon everyone elses' arrival ;)