SAU Community

T04gtr Visit From Nsw...

impact_blue

rawr ;) the hill was in good shap lastnight and so was the guy from nsw who kept up most the way threw a hill he didnt know with smoking brakes heh I look faward to having you back again mate the hill will be waiting.

As for dinner that was the first time i ever had ribs in my life and that was awesome

the service was shit and i though i was going to disapear down the cracks in the floor before they fed me and the price was a little 0_o

The hill climb madeup for everything

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sux2BU!!!!

Never mind, spirited driving is an event that will occur again and again....

i thought we, as a club, didnt endorse or tolerate 'spirited driving', must be just me *shrugs*

rawr :) the hill was in good shap lastnight and so was the guy from nsw who kept up most the way threw a hill he didnt know with smoking brakes heh I look faward to having you back again mate the hill will be waiting.

As for dinner that was the first time i ever had ribs in my life and that was awesome

the service was shit and i though i was going to disapear down the cracks in the floor before they fed me and the price was a little 0_o

The hill climb madeup for everything

Just wait till he gets his real front brakes back and ditches the borrowed S15 items!

F50 Brembos and 355mm rotors FTW

i thought we, as a club, didnt endorse or tolerate 'spirited driving', must be just me *shrugs*

The speed limit is 80km/h that allows for spirited driving in many of the corners with out being illegal

Just wait till he gets his real front brakes back and ditches the borrowed S15 items!

F50 Brembos and 355mm rotors FTW

The speed limit is 80km/h that allows for spirited driving in many of the corners with out being illegal

waaaaaat dave brought his gtr up with him? :)

fark i knew i shoulda went! :)

Hey Ben, were you babying it back on the cruise home?

Dave's car will be awesome once his decent brakes are back on, I look forward to 'pacing' his car some time. Was hoping to do so on the way home but caught a few red lights in the city.