SAU Community

Whats Your Occupation

MELANIE

actually I wouldn't mind finding my fence lines, and key levels :thumbsup:

Can't imagine it would be fun to do a 1300spm sloping block though.

eep upwey! last job i did there it nearly drove me insane! took 2 day and the block had a height different from top to bottom of about 16 meters on a kinda standard 800spm block :S might be a bit much for a weekend job lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eep upwey! last job i did there it nearly drove me insane! took 2 day and the block had a height different from top to bottom of about 16 meters on a kinda standard 800spm block :S might be a bit much for a weekend job lol

Hehe, did say it wouldn't be fun :( It's only about 20m rise over 60m length :thumbsup: Need to figure where and how big my garage can be :D

im a network engineer and Rigger. :action-smiley-069:

Intersting combination!

I work at cadbury :P

On the upside i get cheap chocolate and a good pay rate. Worst job in the world though

I was a network engineer/PM at Cadbury for aboput 5 years. I wonder if the crew is still the same out at Ringwood/St Kilda.

That happens at Schweppes in Tullamarine. The company I work for is contracted to do a bit of electrical work there.

It's funny though, all depends which security guard you get at the gate. Some just glance in the back of the van, while others will want to see inside your toolbox :(

They always used to do it at Ringwood too :rofl: We had em sorted though ;)

Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant :action-smiley-069:.

At the moment i'm working almost exclusively with hazardous materials.. in particular Asbestos. If you have any questions about hazardous materials (particularly at your work place) fire me a PM :P. Love my job. Before this job I was running the Parkdale Bottleshop.

Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant :D .

At the moment i'm working almost exclusively with hazardous materials.. in particular Asbestos. If you have any questions about hazardous materials (particularly at your work place) fire me a PM ;) . Love my job. Before this job I was running the Parkdale Bottleshop.

what happens if i grind up asbestos and snort it thru a pink straw.

what happens if i grind up asbestos and snort it thru a pink straw.

You will be fine until about 20 years later when you will 5-10% more likely to develop cancer and in particular Mesothelioma or cancer of the lining of the lung which is at this stage completely incurable and see you essentially drown to death in your own lung juice in a year or two. Alternatively you will be fine. So ya.. about the same as if you smoked a few cigarettes really :thumbsup:.

Asbestos is harmless if swallowed. It is only the respiratory system which is affected.

And yes Asbestos could be substituted for smoking, i'm not sure it would provide quite the same feeling though :P but the hazard is about the same!

Asbestos is harmless if swallowed. It is only the respiratory system which is affected.

And yes Asbestos could be substituted for smoking, i'm not sure it would provide quite the same feeling though :P but the hazard is about the same!

i see. because my school, Lakeside Secondary College in the northern suburbs is full of the shit. its kinda scarey