SAU Community

Monday Night Dinner, 22/01/2007?

AzzurrA

Hi All!

Well, i'm sure most of you know that the next Tuesday night dinner was/is going to be at the Warner Tavern on the Northside, to accomodate for us 'northside folk'....

i'm going to be completely selfish, and going to go against convention, and ask if the dinner can be moved to Monday night, as i'm actually working on the Tuesday....

does anyone have a problem with this! :evilglare: :D

i don't want to step on anyone's toes... i'm happy for you guys to still have it on the Tuesday and then go to see R/C drifting afterwards, just means i will miss out.... i was just putting the question out there to see who would want to come to a monday dinner, or who is firmly set in wanting to go to a tuesday dinner...

Im in for Monday noight steak, beer and pokies.... :(

Warner Taven vs The Glen

Its a steak off... Quality and price are similar to the glen, so you wont be disapointed...

Im going there for lunch today $13.50 300gram lunch rump.... Ummmmm (Homer voice)

"Greg Area is parking"

Another brilliant spelling error!!

LOL

Go easy on me Dave, I was trying to say Grey area.

I have to say most of my spelling errors are due to my mind going one way while im typing and something comes out that has nothing to do with the topic on hand... Most of the time its cause I have 60 windows open and im trying to respond to many different posts...

So who else is in for STEAK...

Where and when is this RC drifting Anna???