Abo Bob

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like 15 slots left.

Guy & gals - this will be a great track day. All SAUer and lots of noobs. Don't be stressed about being too slow (that will be me). Lots of good guys to show you the lines. I understand Wakie is wide open so minimal walls to hit even is you do get a bit out of shape. You will walk away wanting more and if you show up to watch you'll regret not driving. You even get a shirt out of it! If you have ever wondered what your car can do this is the time and place to find out...

mate its gunna be mad cant wait been there once in my old 1980 corolla and my times were better than a couple of prb's i was suprised but there is one corner thats gunna be a problem because its real bumpy and my car is pretty stiff unless they have resurfaced it since i was there.

umm well kind of....they have resurfaced the last turn which takes some of the challenge out of the braking zone. But the rest of the track is still as it always was....pretty bumpy compared to say eastern creek

Ok ladies the GTR is coming out for one romp, and I will be bringing the new owner. I can say nothing more until I have my deposit.

Adam save me a spot I will transfer the cash on Monday

Stand back ladies this is going to be a blast!!!!!!!!

Ok ladies the GTR is coming out for one romp, and I will be bringing the new owner. I can say nothing more until I have my deposit.

Adam save me a spot I will transfer the cash on Monday

Stand back ladies this is going to be a blast!!!!!!!!

Someone just bot a great car and driving lesson - how good is that!