SAU Community

Sauwa Drag Racing, Wed 21st Of Feb

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm cant run on 5 cyclinders :( ill come down and spectate or help mikey with shit :O

eyy bro when did ya do your engine??

your wheels were just looking and goin sick eyy?

what you do excatly to it?

join the club my donks fuct 2 :dry:

eyy bro when did ya do your engine??

your wheels were just looking and goin sick eyy?

what you do excatly to it?

join the club my donks fuct 2 :dry:

he doesnt know :O he thinks it was too much bee-r but i think it had something to do with the fact he was playing around with the injector setup on the pfc h/c ahaha

#5 has a nice compression of like 60 hehe :(

despite what people think, ignition cut rev limiters like bee-r ones are quite harsh on engines. as you can imagine a huge flame going through the head/manifold and turbo doesnt exatly help things. when i had one on my sr20, i broke 3 rocker arms simply because of the strain it places on the head. Since i have gotten rid of it the engine has never been better

despite what people think, ignition cut rev limiters like bee-r ones are quite harsh on engines. as you can imagine a huge flame going through the head/manifold and turbo doesnt exatly help things. when i had one on my sr20, i broke 3 rocker arms simply because of the strain it places on the head. Since i have gotten rid of it the engine has never been better

this is true, however the Bee*r limiter only cuts sparks at red line, unless you hold the red line for extended time, the damage will be minimal and gradual.

this is true, however the Bee*r limiter only cuts sparks at red line, unless you hold the red line for extended time, the damage will be minimal and gradual.

What Exactly is a Beer Limiter?? can someon Pls explain thanks

-JuLiuZ

what i gather from what ive seen and read, its a devise that cuts spark at a preset rev limit or at the rev limiter, so when you hit that point it doesn't spark, but dumps mass fuel/air into the exhaust and then (i think) sparks as it is exiting(?)

this is why it pops and farts and shoots flames out the zorst and thats why it puts strain on teh engine as exploding fuel/air expands very rapidly, stressing and fatiguing metal

what i gather from what ive seen and read, its a devise that cuts spark at a preset rev limit or at the rev limiter, so when you hit that point it doesn't spark, but dumps mass fuel/air into the exhaust and then (i think) sparks as it is exiting(?)

this is why it pops and farts and shoots flames out the zorst and thats why it puts strain on teh engine as exploding fuel/air expands very rapidly, stressing and fatiguing metal

So it's Sorta Like Anti-Lag wif the Back Popping Action eh???? hehe :)

-JuLiuZ

So it's Sorta Like Anti-Lag wif the Back Popping Action eh???? hehe :D

-JuLiuZ

not really, antilag retard timing and works throughout the rev range and does not cuts sparks, allow some fuel to escape....hence more damaging

where Bee*r cuts spark at red line, so cold fuel will exit and detonate at the manifold instead.

I dun get tho, I thought fuel will detonate at certain pressure anyways, the sparks are just there to give a more regular timing

not really, antilag retard timing and works throughout the rev range and does not cuts sparks, allow some fuel to escape....hence more damaging

where Bee*r cuts spark at red line, so cold fuel will exit and detonate at the manifold instead.

I dun get tho, I thought fuel will detonate at certain pressure anyways, the sparks are just there to give a more regular timing

it would but normal combustion engines dont create enough pressue, but thats how diesel engines work, no spark plugs in them