SAU Community

Sauwa Drag Racing, Wed 21st Of Feb

GTS-t VSPEC

im gonna stall...... i know it!

Limiter launch time for me...if I have the stones for it on the night.

I need to get some Federals to fill in before I order the 17's.

stall is ok, l putting in reverse by accident would be a catastrophy. :)

Seen a fuel car do it. ANDRA mandate the last movement to the line must be forward. He gave it a quick blurt and scared the crap out of a dozen people. :D Seen a Alcohol dragster come of the stands in the pits back in the day and mangle an L34 torana...but thats another story :)

looks like it will be a good night :)

I'll try and video some runs for people

Excellent, with any luck they wont let be run again :( , but i'll be happy with a low 11

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Get out there n Do it.. it's a lot of Fun.. n u'll Get better...

Everything will Happen very Fast.. so watch the People infront of u giving u directions... I remember (1st Run, 1st Time There) missing doing my Burnout.. then Christmas light went very Fast.. n then WRX got the Jump infront of me.. but i got him @ the End.. n i didn't even get to launch it.. so i would of killed him if i did..

Nerve is good.. n will make u perform better....

1st time is always nerve racking.. then u want 2 do it again once it's over hehe... :P

-SeSaR

Edited by Black_CSR

Permits...like "i've got a carbon hood" kinda permit? You dont need to have it road registed.

No issues if it is roadworthy by ANDRA scrutineering standards. It does'nt have to meed ADR's ie eye level brake light not required, horn doesnt need to work etc. However, the vehicle must be safe, i.e. no leaks good brake pedal, seatbelts in good order etc.

sup guys,

im gonna be switching to an evo6 on friday.. so hopefully i can get it tuned by SAUWA Drags.. and btw dan.. if i dont drive a skyline anymore.. can i still be in SAUWA? I kinda like the community over here :O can i pop by in the evo? :thumbsup:

P.S Dan.. can u pls bring me a new card and all on SAUWA drags? i need to renew my membership.. hehe... cheers dude!!!

Why is that everytime there is a members event, its my wifes birthday, or my kids birthday etc?

This time it is our 9th year anniversary and i have been informed that if i go drag racing on that night, there will be no 10th!!

I was a little confused, is this a bad thing or...... ?

Why is that everytime there is a members event, its my wifes birthday, or my kids birthday etc?

This time it is our 9th year anniversary and i have been informed that if i go drag racing on that night, there will be no 10th!!

I was a little confused, is this a bad thing or...... ?

So what ET are you going to be aiming for?

i might come down and do some spectating

maybe take some movies

is any meet up place going to be organized

or like a 'i'll be on the seating bank opposite the burnout pit about halfway down arrangment?'

So what ET are you going to be aiming for?

With her chasing me with a knife or other weapon, that incentive should get me an 11 flat!!

p.s. i did invite her. For future reference for all you guys/gals that want to go drag racing on an anniversary of any kind, this is a mistake!

sup guys,

im gonna be switching to an evo6 on friday.. so hopefully i can get it tuned by SAUWA Drags.. and btw dan.. if i dont drive a skyline anymore.. can i still be in SAUWA? I kinda like the community over here :laugh: can i pop by in the evo? :ninja:

P.S Dan.. can u pls bring me a new card and all on SAUWA drags? i need to renew my membership.. hehe... cheers dude!!!

yes i've ordered and paid for the cards. shouldnt be to long now