SAU Community

R32 4 Door Or Cefiro ?

Halo a

Just want ask u guys which car do u choose ? wat is the advantage n disadvantage of them? which car is more easy 2 modify n easy to find the parts ?

Thanks

Mick

Edited by Halo a

I have had a Cefiro and an R32 (2 door) but a mate has an R32 4 door.

Cefiro is a bit bigger and a lot of people really like the shape. their steering feels more lke a S13 than an R32 and they look awsome when modded. they have the same engine and box but there are a few differences

all the plugs on the cefiro loom are different to R32. different AFM, different cams and different ECU.

The cefiro makes more torque low down and the skyline ,makes more power up top in standard from but once you mod them they will be exactly the same.

cefiro has more interior room but less sporty interior.

it all comes down to what is available when you are ready to buy, I would have to say a kitted cefiro looks better than a R324door

there are more parts available for R32's but it is still easy to get bits for cefiros.

I am going to get flamed for this but the cefiro drifts better than a r324door and attracts less police attention and the insurance on them is less.

My 2c

This is one time where you should just go with what you think looks better.. Coilovers and other suspesion bits should be easier to find for Cefiro, and with slightly better prices than 32 bits if you look around. Good panels can command fairly high prices.

32's double wishbone front end geometry is said to change less under load(I.e drifting). GTR guards are a handy way to widen a four door 32.

Both are great cars. Just make sure you get a manual.

well the r32 4 dr is actualy more expensive den a 2dr r32, meh i luv both cars. i was searching 4 a r32 4 dr but ended up getting a cefiro

at a decent price.

as long as it 4 door u made da right crossover :(

If I have a chance, I will select either R32 2 doors or Cefiro.

If you would like sporty looks, go for R32 2 doors. Otherwise Cefiro.

There're too many R32 2doors and 4 doors on the street.

Cefiro doesn't looks good unless they have a wild body kit. The one in D1 drifting.......forgot how does it called the body kit.

I don't personally like the tail light of the R32 4 doors, and the length of the car........don't too sure how's the actual length between 2 and 4 doors, but 4 doors looks a bit longer.

I don't personally like the tail light of the R32 4 doors, and the length of the car........don't too sure how's the actual length between 2 and 4 doors, but 4 doors looks a bit longer.

I heard it's only 40mm longer, but it always looks more than that so I looked it up:

GTS-T Type M Coupe Exterior dimensions (LxWxH) 4530 x 1695 x 1325 mm

GTS-T Type M Sedan Exterior dimensions (LxWxH) 4580 x 1695 x 1340 mm

So it's actually about 50mm longer, and 15mm taller... So I was right, it is more than 40mm, but not a lot more...

da 4dr is pimp...... the r32 4dr more rarer in aus den 2dr

theres heaps of examples.... da r32 4dr nd cefiro both luk gud

in da end its all u. find 1 wit a decent engine condition

Thanks guys. i found in carsales.com.au tat 2 door is more expensive than 4 door. i also did some research than ceffy is heaviear than r32 4 door is tat true ? Also is ceffy parts find easier than r32 ? wat is the feel like both car ? i mean to compare them. i sat the cefiro seats b4. they r svcks. i hope r32 doest do tat though.

I also have few Question. If i use RB25 tubo into RB20 after fited do i need 2 change any thing else ? Like ECU, fuel pump,etc ?

Thanks guys on the opinion. i appriciated.

Cheers

Mick

Edited by Halo a

32's double wishbone front end geometry is said to change less under load(I.e drifting).

does it mean better 4 drifting

FKN A BROTHER,

Ive had both S13 Silvia, and ive got a R32 4 door now, and the difference in steering resopnse and over all feel of whats going on at the tyres is FAR FAR greater in the 32, *S13 and ceffy share the same suspension set up in the front*

Im in love with my 4 door, cant wait to dump it on my new suspension!!!!! as the feel will be erectifying......

As one bloke on here has in his sig, 4 DOORS 4 LYFE............

My 3c