SAU Community

Sau Drag Day

WazR32GTSt

Does anyone know what these guys are doing after????

say around 8-9 pm ish....

unless theyre all goin home after a days thrashing :(

jus wanna catch up wif em and c how it went and if it sounds fun...then count me in for the next one

was there anything planned afterwards???

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOOOOOOT!. Who said wheelchairs cant fly. Did a best of 13.8 tonite. COOOOOOL!~

Ben ran strong all night posting some good 13.6's at around 110 mph. AD_N finally learnt how to launch a gtr and ran some strong low 13 second passes. Big Chris did a pb in the 4 door auto taxi.

There were a lot of lines there tonite, some real sleepers too. hot gtr running 11's, super sleep gtst plain white no wing no nuthin running low 12's in the 120 mph bracket.

Young Andy had his first taste of the drags in his new 32 and had a ball. I think he got dizzy from just going round the loop to do another pass. He's hooked. Devils advocate Adam borrowed my lid for a couple of passes and showed how to break traction in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. Thank gawd he ran out of road cos i think he may have lit 5th up too.

What a great night. pb's everywhere and lines galore so to all of you that said you were coming then found your yellow blood count was too high I say....Stiff shit. You missed a great night of lines at play.

Did a best run of 13.38 at the end of the night! so pleased with that. had an awesome night thanks Noel for dinner. stoked you got your 13.8 well done, gem might put some pics up later.

Did a best run of 13.38 at the end of the night! so pleased with that. had an awesome night thanks Noel for dinner. stoked you got your 13.8 well done, gem might put some pics up later.

13.38. !!!!KEEEWWWWLLLL Ben. you gotta be happy with that man.

haha did adam have his cheese cutters on the back did he? :)

good to see he hardened the f*ck up :(

much of a crowd there this week?

yeah it was busy courtesy of a harley day but once they f**ked off it wasnt too bad. Toward the end of the evening you could get about 4 runs in half an hour if you wanted.

As happy as you were with yours, should organise going on wednesday nights, get some more runs in.

Wednesdays rock Ben. I think we maybe should try and organise at least one wednesday line night a month. i am definitely up for it.

Yes i love my no traction tyres they were awesome, only got two runs in, First time doing this shit pulled out a 14.7 on the first run with 1.3 reac and 2.7 60FT cant remember the speed, 2nd run bit better 1.1 reac 2.3 60FT 14.1 sec quater at 106 mph too much wheel spin damn it lol, and that was in line with changing at or before 6000 rpm, meh good base to work at

Nice night out, really enjoyed the 8 second action from that Series 6 RX7... WOW...

Got to catch up with the regular TnT gang...

Plus I got valuable info from the on of the ford boys on tyres and rims to use for my car as he had a similar power output...

He ran a 11.09 @ 129mph with a 330rwkw XR6T and made some huge smoke :( so I think i know what ill be buying now...

FYI ----> MT ET Radials 255/60/16 and run about 17-18psi tyre pressure...

Edit: Ill add some photos later...

Also I have to add, there was no accidents and no stops tonight...

So it was one of the best Saturday night events ive been too...

Apart from the Harley Boys getting preference all the time and getting like every second run (but who would complain as they are big, hairy and have many tattoo's), once they left the runs seemed to flow nicelly... Adam (devils) you left too early, you coudl have got another 2 or 3 in before 9pm...

Arrrr well...

Also I have to add, there was no accidents and no stops tonight...

So it was one of the best Saturday night events ive been too...

Apart from the Harley Boys getting preference all the time and getting like every second run (but who would complain as they are big, hairy and have many tattoo's), once they left the runs seemed to flow nicelly... Adam (devils) you left too early, you coudl have got another 2 or 3 in before 9pm...

Arrrr well...

thats a good call Col. The last 30 minutes was like happy hour. Just go round and round as quick as you could and get in about 4 runs in 30 minutes.

Nice. I didn't even realise there was a SAU club day on and saw all you guys out there. I ran 12.1 @ 124mph. I wasn't trying for ET, just wanted to see what sort of MPH I could run as I know a good ET was never going to happen with a stock stall converter and large turbo. Just need to get rid of that stock stall converter, fit a less restrictive exhaust and aim for low 11's - high 10's. :(

Nice. I didn't even realise there was a SAU club day on and saw all you guys out there. I ran 12.1 @ 124mph. I wasn't trying for ET, just wanted to see what sort of MPH I could run as I know a good ET was never going to happen with a stock stall converter and large turbo. Just need to get rid of that stock stall converter, fit a less restrictive exhaust and aim for low 11's - high 10's. :(

Which was your line dennis?