SAU Community

Sau Drag Day

WazR32GTSt

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not arguing with you dino. If i wanted an engine I would go that way too, However, If i wanted a car the line owns it for me.

Nor am I. Just wanted to go fast for cheap and be a bit different:) Seemed like a good way of doing it. Might upgrade to a R32 and whack my driveline in that :(

Edited by DennisRB30

Nor am I. Just wanted to go fast for cheap and be a bit different:) Seemed like a good way of doing it. Might upgrade to a R32 and whack my driveline in that :)

WTF!....WOOOOOOOOOT, DO IT DO IT DO IT :(

What does a decent auto R32 go for these days? And what are the tallest diff gears you can find cheaply?

I have no idea Dino, BUT> I believe the price of 32's is going to go through the floor over the next few months as the new P plate laws start to bite. Could be some good cheap track cars available. :(

was a good spread of cars. sorry i didn't mingle... i had a mate with me so spent most time with him watching from the grandstand.

was a bit dissappointed with my time. last time i ran 14.7@98mph but this time i ran 14.6@95mph

had a much better 60' this time but still couldn't figure out why my mph was slower. oh well, it was great fun

that rx7 was crazy, as was that 90s mustang, and the old white ford replica

look forward to the next event!

Had a great fun night. Got my personal best time as well, which was a real surprise with my current setup :rofl:

It's so nice to see so many skylines on the track and meet some fantastic members.

Hope to see you again at the mini jam.

It was an awesome night. Great to meet some of you finally. Did a pb which I am stoked about. I know she has more in her though. Definately count me in for a monthly Wednesday night.