SAU Community

Sau Drag Day

WazR32GTSt

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just to let everyone know, don't forget to bring:

- helmet: meeting australian standard (with sticker to prove it)

- shoes

- long sleeve shirt/jumper

- long sleeve pants

as these are required for competitors... as least i think so, from memory from last time

i was on the start line last time and they wouldn't start the tree because i had the sleeves of my jumper rolled up. i had to roll them down, then they let us start. geez.

Warren.

all flights col, on all airlines? that's unlucky

what about travelling through adelaide or sydney?

Yeah I asked Qantas is there any way to get to Melbourne, the chicks responce was book now for next year...

She said they had tripled their flights to Melbourne over the next 4 days...

I did try Virgin and Jet Star and I even tryed webjet...

There was one flight on a Qantas flight but it was business class and was $1200 return, which is way too expensive and un-afordable...

Anyway, it opens me up to this TnT so lucky for me there is still something exciting to do... :(

Hmmm illl let you know an answer tonight at this stage its back to maybe just for you old fella >_< i wouldnt mind a time, on another note whats the breaking distance at the end of the track, i havent seen it i need someone to give me a heads up on that, running standard rotors and pads >_< lol cheers

Hmmm illl let you know an answer tonight at this stage its back to maybe just for you old fella :blink: i wouldnt mind a time, on another note whats the breaking distance at the end of the track, i havent seen it i need someone to give me a heads up on that, running standard rotors and pads :) lol cheers

dude dont sweat it. there is more than enuff room to stop your car. Heck you could pull it up on gears and decelleration without brakes.

ouch!

tore the muscle belly or tore at an insertion into the bone?

just load up on some narcotic analgesics and you'll be right... :blink:

Tore it in the middle but is badly effecting movement in my neck and shoulder. I am a bit more free now but the problem is with jerky movements, they are the worst and launches at willowbank aren't exactly smooth. Will rest up tonight and tomorrow but I really think I would be wasting my money to try :). Shall see how I go.

Ok its confirmed, Old man(Noel) :wave: just kidding, im gunna need to borrow your helmet tommorow, i will be doing a couple of runs just to get a feel and a time down, for those that have been wanting me to do this, So there ya go, ill be there around the 4pm mark right and ready. But on this note noel you gunna have to try to make the sunday cruise mate, if you cant awell but if there is a chance please please do.

Cheers guys ill see you tommorow night

Ok its confirmed, Old man(Noel) :wave: just kidding, im gunna need to borrow your helmet tommorow, i will be doing a couple of runs just to get a feel and a time down, for those that have been wanting me to do this, So there ya go, ill be there around the 4pm mark right and ready. But on this note noel you gunna have to try to make the sunday cruise mate, if you cant awell but if there is a chance please please do.

Cheers guys ill see you tommorow night

Will definitely try Adam. No promises tho cos the domestics still have to be done.