SAU Community

Ghostrider Is Outta Here!

Ghostrider

you all should be ashamed of your selves to drive someone who has helped so many people to this piont.

i will definantly keep in touch

and Sl!m and rukus you can both suck my JOHN!!

Cut out the frivolity JC, these clowns aren't worth it, they will never learn.

Go look at some profiles, this Slim dick has been a member about 2 years and has made OVER 47 THOUSAND POSTS.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr out, he probably has a keyboard up his ass!

Speaks loads for it's mentality and it has the audacity to challenge you.

He's the joke, just ignore it and it might go away.

Hi ghostrider thanks for your PM, i read it twice to make sure i understand you

Your a f**kin MODERATOR for f**ks sake, you should know better, but obviously your just another f**kin woman ....................... f**kED IN THE HEAD and a DICKhead at that.

It's dead shits like you that get to be moderators that f**k forums.

Maybe I should have a word to Christian and have your status reviewed.

Would you be happy then .................. DICK head

you sir, need to calm down

And you need to get your act together because I have reported you to Christian, but as usual, he doesn't give a f**k about this forum.

Your a moderator??????

You should know better???????

no wait, tell me again pls

Hi ghostrider thanks for your PM, i read it twice to make sure i understand you

you sir, need to calm down

And you need to get your act together because I have reported you to Christian, but as usual, he doesn't give a f**k about this forum.

Your a moderator??????

You should know better???????

no wait, tell me again pls

AS I SAID BEFORE ........................ The cap fits wear it

f**k may as well go to boostcrusing

but neways... lol @ threads like this

IM NOT CRYING, IM NOT WHINGING, BUT IM GONNA START A THREAD TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD HOW IM LEAVING AN INTERNET FORUM

la di da....

its the internet, if everyone got worked up over things said on the internet, the suicide statistics would be through the roof

that thread was a good laugh.

this comment in particular.

...remember that this is a forum and we will not tolerate your stupid remarks.

LOL! half the comments toward his topic were 'stupid'

i agree his comments were stupid, but it was obvious he was getting arked up. and everyone kept persisting.

he didn't have to say what he wanted details for, all he was really after was a number, not necessarily a address. for all you knew at the time maybe he just wanted to comment the guys car. however he did say the wrong thing.

i don't think this should affect you leaving the forums.

it will blow over, as always with people, you'll get along with some and not with others.

EDIT: this was typed before i had read the last post by strich9.

there wasn't much point to abuse him.

Cut out the frivolity JC, these clowns aren't worth it, they will never learn.

Go look at some profiles, this Slim dick has been a member about 2 years and has made OVER 47 THOUSAND POSTS.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr out, he probably has a keyboard up his ass!

Speaks loads for it's mentality and it has the audacity to challenge you.

He's the joke, just ignore it and it might go away.

its ok.. wipe the tears from your eyes.. and log off..

If you are so sick of this place why did you have to let everyone know you are going??

and also, when people usually post these little emo threads saying "everyones so mean to me I quit the internet forever" they dont keep comming back to see what people are saying.

if you hate us all soo much.. then leave.. and stop comming back.