SAU Community

Ghostrider Is Outta Here!

Ghostrider

Hi Guys & Gals,

I had a run in with a biased and non impartial moderator yesterday and was slapped with a warning.

I referred to <a member> as a typical woman and was f@#ked in the head and had N F I Syndrome as usual.

Someone else on the thread can call me a kunt and to f**k off, and nothing is done about it.

I believe this warning is unjust and I have asked for it to be removed, but as I don't believe it will be, I'M OUTTA HERE FOREVER.

Anyone that needs me, or wants to know anything, or just wants to say hello, contact me on [email protected] and I will be only to willing to help.

For anyone that wants to know, I started a thread (now locked) called "White R33" in the NSW section. I simply asked if anyone knew the car and I wanted to make it's acquaintance and the thread got bombarded by a bunch of dickheads that just had nothing else to do but dump shit on it and when I got the shits and retaliated I copped a warning for my trouble.

***edited***

Anyway, thanks for the friends I have made during my stay, many will be with me for life, one in particular will take me into his home when I get up his way and for that I will be forever in his debt.

Maybe I will here from you again, but if I don't enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Cheers, D

Edited by YO880

bi now ;)

Rukus, your warning is coming I'm led to believe, but it's absolutely dumb ass f@#ks like yourself that destroys forums as you know SFA about anything but bullsh!t.

And your mates Strich9 & Slim are just all dickheads.

The biggie for me is I don't have to put up with your shit anymore.

Enjoy running off at the mouth you will grow up some day

There are some really good forums and one would hope you lot aren't part of them.

Cya & I'm not crying, I'm happy as a pig in.

you all should be ashamed of your selves to drive someone who has helped so many people to this piont.

There are two sides to every story.

Lets just say that.

C ya Dennis. Im impartial to it all as it doesnt worry me ;)

But lets just remember over your time here you've definately had some colourful moments of your own with more than just one or two users :wave:

cheers

an aussie attitude?

its an aussie website.

Really, oh.. wow. i didnt notice that .

To be honnest i find this all over these forums. 90% of time you put some input, And get flamed for it, Happens all the time, Or no one lissens. Hell never get that on our NZ forums. I dont know what it is. I just cannot stand it anymore. Worse in this Classic section. Ive had enough myself.....

No offense. Its an internet forum. Yes there are people that can give you the shits. Thats why there is the ignore user button.

To me it seems very childish to be leaving like this.

why dont we all just stop this shit otherwise more and more people will start leaving and the fourm will just fall apart and then where will we be ?

you all should be ashamed of your selves to drive someone who has helped so many people to this piont.

i will definantly keep in touch

and Sl!m and rukus you can both suck my JOHN!!

aww diddums. ..