SAU Community

Trojan Motorsport

Have had a few things done by them. My gtr is in there this week getting new injectors and a tune. Should get her back today.

Great guys and they know their 'lines.

Cheers,

Brad

Had clutch put in, all seems well done. Was a little late in finishing the work that day, but at least they were willing to talk to me while they finished the job.

That was probably my fault John, the boys had issues with the injectors that I had and we had bounced a few phone calls for the better part of the day.

That was probably my fault John, the boys had issues with the injectors that I had and we had bounced a few phone calls for the better part of the day.

either that or they were fixing the dash wiring on my 33.. they done a great job on clutch aswell, definitelly recommend them..

I'm a new member!! (my first post) the guys (John and Angelo) have been looking after my R33 Manual 4 door GTST skyline for the past year and John knows what he is talking about. I highly recommend these guys to look after your babies. Oh and I forgot, I have my skylne and now I am looking for a Black SII for my wife, I know I know, she likes the black and it has to be manual (what do you expect - I taught her to drive). Hopefully I find something soon - His and Hers.

How much are you looking to spend also is it a S2 33 gts-t you are after ?????? i am not really interested in selling but who knows i can be presauded :w00t:

I am looking for a Black SII for my wife, I know I know, she likes the black and it has to be manual (what do you expect - I taught her to drive). Hopefully I find something soon - His and Hers.

How much are you looking to spend also is it a S2 33 gts-t you are after ?????? i am not really interested in selling but who knows i can be presauded :)

I don't want to offend you guys but I'm looking at spending up to $15000 and yes GTST - SII not necessarily with all the performance

bits done but at least the major service if around the kilometres and very clean.

Don't worry about offending people partucually when you are just saying that is what you want to spend. I wouldnt sell mine that cheap but keep an eye on the for sale section you should be able to find some around the 15 - 16k if you keep an eye on it.

good luck to you :)

I don't want to offend you guys but I'm looking at spending up to $15000 and yes GTST - SII not necessarily with all the performance

bits done but at least the major service if around the kilometres and very clean.

I'll be getting a clutch put in by Trojan soon, kinda using it as a toe in the water for future work. Got a good price for labour compared to other places. I knew I'd found the right place when I saw in the carpark: line, line, line, soarer, line...

my cars going in next week to sort the oil prob with my 3lt and hopefully fix that and fit alot of other goodies aswell 300kw here we come (hopefully so very much hopefully)

as for trojan i haven't used them before but i've heard nothing but good things which is my i'm going

Well I just got my gtr back from John and Angelo at Trojan.

They've done a terrific job on the car (had some new injectors put in, a new power steering belt and a tune on the dyno).

She's running very sweet now and have had a chat to John about some further modifications.

The guys know their 'skylines. I'd recommend them any day!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a new Xtreme clutch and lightened flywheel put in the other day. Car now feels ready for the kinda changes I'll throw at it ;) Good job guys.

But I can't say I'll ever get a twin/triple plate put in... my new one feels very on/off as is and it's only single plate! Just very heavy duty (very manageable though, I'm just a matter of getting the hang of it). Twins and triples must be insane.

Edited by sl33py