SAU Community

R34 Gtt With Veilside Body Kit

Hi Guys

Im interested in the Veilside kit, wondering anyone here has picture other than those i see on the Veilside website. Hope to see them in other body colour. Post them anyway in other angles if possible. Sure looks good and wild on our GTT ride.

wow dude .. thats yuk.. I have to say best option to look at is a vertex kit or bomex for the r34.. Do luck is another excellent option but im gettin that so u cant have it :w00t:

Oh impul is another one!

ok I would have to agree with you there, I have a VS kit on my R32 and I love it but that on the R34 hmmm even I am willing to say it looks like crap.

If you like aggressive kits like the VS I have found this kit that I rather like and is in the same sort of taste as the VS kit. Sorry I don't know the name of it though.

The front bar isn't fitted, its the one sitting infront of the car.

post-27369-1173863834.jpg

post-27369-1173863860.jpg

ok I would have to agree with you there, I have a VS kit on my R32 and I love it but that on the R34 hmmm even I am willing to say it looks like crap.

If you like aggressive kits like the VS I have found this kit that I rather like and is in the same sort of taste as the VS kit. Sorry I don't know the name of it though.

Looks like Bomex.

Def agree that Veilside body kit for GTT is pretty ugly...

On the other hand, the first pic of the GTR that n15m0 posted looks awesome! I think i remember seeing that body on the GTR in one of the High Octane DVDs. Looks like a shark :)

I remember seeing that car on an import site.. fell in love with it. Love that kit.

Yeah i am in love with that car to. It is on imports101.com I think it is still available

The second bar in n1smo's post is definately a garage impul bar and can be bought from j racining in canberra for aproximately $400 to suit GTT and r33 gts-t