SAU Community

Defect Master

SHUTO-BOY

Aidwin - if nothing's changed on your car since you took it over the pits, why not phone them up & tell them what you have been defected for.

The implication from our mate at the pits when he held the info session last week was that if we got yellowed for something that they have checked before you shouldn't need to pay to have it inspected again.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cops shit me soooooo bad (i hope their reading this) you ain't never gonna find me so eat a big phat one :)

anyways, i have already put in a formal complaint, hows pulled over 4 nearly 5 times in the space of 1.5 weeks for routine checks sound? well the 4th time i was driving my mum to work lol and me and her had a few words for the constable on duty heheh lets just say he didn't know exactly why he pulled me over, except just to do a license check? so we sent him on his way not without taking his name and id number :) heheeeeee i know one letter won't do much but it'll save me from cutting sick next time a cop pulls me over for a routine check :D

adrian :)

i dont know whether its because im a female but cops have never pulled me over - just to inspect the ride. In fact i can drive like a hellcat and they still let me get away with it. Ive been let off a 6 point fine with a warning before.

I just feel sorry for u boys and the constant harrasment u are given. I think maybe its time u started taking numbers and names of the cops - especially if your car only went over the pits a week ago!!

sorry to hear that aidwin.

that really sucks....

the thing is that your car doesn't really look that 'illegal' either.

and dont change that wing. It looks shit-hot. just take it to the man and get them to ok it.

bummer.

ALong the lines of Nizmo's post, I haven't really been pulled over as much as my other male driving mates... however a couple of weeks ago I was pulled over for a "Random License Check" at 11pm on a weeknight after a silwa cruise... lone silvia after a silvia cruise the cops were present at - random indeed... they looked thru the car but didnt ask to check the engine bay (must be coz im a chick n all)...

which reminds me of waaaaaay back when I first got my car and was pulled over with another silv (they left the rx7 with us alone - pfft) and I hadn't even got a pod in their yet so its stock as, and the officer turned to me and told me that my engine was highly worked and had I done this?... go figure...

Also.. just because they think you look suspicious.. they can pull you over. As soon as they found out i was 18.. 3 days later... was walking along the road, at 3am though, and then got pulled over eating a pie. I was pissed and had the muchies :) But then, they said.. need for a strip search.. damn pricks.. was funny when the female cops walked in the room though, made my night! They came and had a good look...

Female Cop: "the door shouldntve been left open"

Other Cop: "Woops"

Grizel grump groan.. Don't like Cops much.

But if the R34 wing isn't sticking over the body lines why the sticker ?

Also whats the go with the new rules for tinting? How come I pull up next to a 4WD and only see is quarter panel yet tint above 25 odd percent is illeagal?

How come the Federal police cars have BLACK tint?

The cop reads rollaboyz cos he's a ricer.