SAU Community

R33madd's Show Car Project

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kit looks good .... definitly need those 18's on there lol , those wheels are pretty small....

good work

haha they sure do. Im getting my mags after i paint it so i can choose a set the suite the paint job.

at the moment im leaning towards The same 19" Koya mags as DRAGME on the forum.

• 1 month later...

your intercooler is too small now... i personally dont like when you can see the side alloy bits through the opening... its a big no no in my books... can easily wreck the look of a nice car..

just thought you should take that into consideration :)

• 3 months later...

Firstly, I understand that some times money can be a restraint. However, if it is not... I would suggest getting 19" rims, dumped it down a bit and the loose the eyelids... everyone knows you got a R34 front on there... that's unique enough... The front bar really isn't my cup of tea... chuck a GT-R bar on and it will smoke...

and oh.... get the thing tinted....

Edited by Spunky Munky

cheers for the comments guys.

Yep mags are on the cards. i always wanted to finish the kit before i got mags to make sure it all go together.

Also i like the eye lid so i guess each to there own.

and yea also love the front bar as its way different and the GTR / 400R has been used to death these days.

good work dude, very sexy car, loving the look for it :0 just need the mags and your all done :thumbsup:

by the way leave the eyelids on they look cool as :)

how much you spend on it so far?

Edited by maco_boy

What tail lights are those? Mine stock rear lights are leaking atm, so I've been thinking of getting new ones instead of just fixing the leak. Yours look pretty sweet :thumbsup:

Mine are Nismo LED ones they are 100% good fitting and ai love the look of them.

good work dude, very sexy car, loving the look for it :0 just need the mags and your all done :O

by the way leave the eyelids on they look cool as :)

how much you spend on it so far?

Cheers mate yea mags are deffently the next to do haha just got to get some $$ first.

Yea im a big fan of the eye lids but again not everyonews cup of tea.

Hmm i had spent like 6g on the engine mods first and now another to much on the kit and painting. hahah

wat side skirts are they bud?

I think it looks pretty sex to be honest.

Cheer mate thanks

loll yeh it shows you have spent a fair bit on it, im just waiting to i get mine, at the moment im still saving up :thumbsup:

im thinking of going turst front bar and do-luck side skirts and rear bar =]

i'd like to see a different grill as the gap there is horibil, otherwise wheels on, tint, it will be tidy, but you said in the topic, show car project... would have expected a hell of a lot different color than standard