SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

and just so it is easy to find my sig... I have attached it below! :rofl:

Tis $55 to join. then $35 each year after that!

Depending on how many people are signing up at the same time depends on how long till you get your stuff... hopefully you got in early enough for youe card to be put in the run that was being brought to SnS!

I'm also waiting on officimacul membership, it's being handled as part of the whole 3 stage driver training thing B-man organised so i'm hoping to just get a pleasant surprise one day :P

Hey there fellow club membranes can someone in the know please email me and let me know when the next SAU General Meeting is ? ([email protected]) Also Interchange on the northern beaches is always keen for volunteers to help out with it's saturday respite programme. For those who don't know what the sat. programe is it's respite for the parents of children with special needs who need some time off to basically have a day off. We took a bunch of kids Go-Karting today which was just amazing. Anyone interested in knowing more don't hesitate to contact me via the above email address.See ya somewhere down the road around the bend.Malcolm.

Hi Malcolm,

Welcome to the club.

The next SAU General meeting will be the AGM, to be held on the 2nd of May at the La Porchetta Resturant in West Gosford. I believe you should be getting a letter/email shortly about it?

Cheers,

Dan.

Thanks Dan,

Look forward to seeing everyone at the meeting. Can't wait for the Putty drive.

Would love to get involved in Show & Shine '05 please forward on any relevant details to my email. See you soon.

Malcolm