SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

Has the exec team considered getting a re-direct on the PO Box, ie mail with marked "Membership Application Form" or addressed the Recruitment officer, to go to Carlo or the first step in whatever the membership process is ??

Or what about a fax service - Surely you can pay per fax with a small establishment fee ?? Get the fax re-diverted to an e-mail address so the process can start being kicked off, meanwhile the original fax can be posted or whatever is required for the signiture thingy requirements ???

Just some suggestions.......

Thanks but for the moment we'll stick with the po box. Unless Shell can see a way around it we still need the original signature from the form for the card.

I think there's a bit of an unrealistic expectation wrt the time it takes to have the cards made and post them out. The cards are done in batches and not individualy.

You should receive an email/pm letting you know your form has been received.

Bare in mind that this is not a business, we are all volunteers and sometimes the po box doesn't get checked for a week or so. Once I have anyone's form I always contact them asap and let them know.

Please just be patient.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol... at least you got there in the end!!!

You coming to show and shine Philip? you get to show your car for free if entering at time of joing club!

• 2 weeks later...