SAU Community

Current Skylines Australia Nsw Members

Shell

Ummm I hate to be a pain.... but when am i gonna get the *STUFF*:rofl:

RICE BOY RICE BOY!!!!!

uhhh who am I kidding.... I almost had the most stickers at SnS....... hehe

hey guys Im gonna send my monies in via bpay today for membership ... But keep having these images of peeps laughing at the fact I drive a cefiro not a skyline when obviously the sticker says skylines australia.. (yes i know i dont have to put it up) .. but if im gonna pay 50 sumthing bucks for it wtf not.. :D

Anyways have u guys got a list of affiliated places to get discounts once a person joins?..

e.g panel beaters/performance workshops?

:P

T

Once you join, you will have access to the Members section (it takes a bit of time for all the admin to kick in ) The members section lists all the affiliated workshops and stuff.

BTW - I don't think the club had B-Pay facility - but it does have DD I think.

I don't know if your card will be ready in time, but I have a sticker that I can give you at the AGM on the 2nd of May if your coming along to that... see now that is the catch 22... if you ask to get your card handed to you you have to come to an event once we tell you that the card is ready to be picked up! :D

I don't know if your card will be ready in time, but I have a sticker that I can give you at the AGM on the 2nd of May if your coming along to that... see now that is the catch 22... if you ask to get your card handed to you you have to come to an event once we tell you that the card is ready to be picked up! :D

Man I should read the fine print more often aye. :D:)

Sorry cant the car is in the workshop at the time 2nd may.

Maybe after that. Ill def be coming to later events once the car gets modified.

:D

T.

I dont have much but will take some more laters on. Picked it up imported for 8g's ex Rego. from meggala. RB20det, with some other goodies inc.

Majanal can i be added to the members section now i have paid the fee via dd? or do u have to wait till u get the post via snail mail. :wassup:

I think Prank sets that up as soon as we recieve your payment and form... then card and sticker arrive sometime after!

Nice Picks! Nice car... Guess you wont have it for Fatz Drift Day 2 on the first of May either!

Ok cools.. im gonna sit here and wait.. till i get membership.. :headbang:

Nah it wont be ready till like 10th.. so i guess i missed it the drift day.

Hmm..

Just for the curious whom dont know much about these cars here is pics of one i missed out on at auction.. a bit out of the price range.

:O

T

Yes MAR55S, we do want you with us, I will alert those that can change where you can go to this post and hopefully we can get your access at least.

This is a process that we are trying to streamline, however we do all still have day jobs :D

Don't loose the faith! :)

hey MAR55S...did you pay cash at the show n shine?

i have just gotten some forms from ppl who did that, but there are no forum names on the forms...one of them could be you?

• 3 weeks later...

ok, just got a heaps of forms...Ceffo, your stuff will be sent out this week, and hopefully Prank will add you to the members section as soon as he gets my email :rant:

MAR55S...still don't have anything from you?? can you fill us in - who did you give the cash to, and did you also give them your form or did you send it in?